|Chapter 14|

|Chapter 14|HomeItalics indicates the past

|Chapter 14|
Home
Italics indicates the past

The two spent the rest of the night curled up on April's couch, watching Wall-E

The two spent the rest of the night curled up on April's couch, watching Wall-E. April had her head rested on Lando's shoulder while her legs were draped over his, Finn was also nestled in with the two covered by blankets. The feeling of having April this close again just felt right and he was going to cherish it for as long as he could before she tried to push him away again. April was fighting to stay awake during the movie she hadn't felt this at peace in a while. She eventually lost the fight and closed her eyes.

Lando didn't even have to look over to see the girl fell asleep he could tell by her steady breathing that she was out. All he could do was smile and admire the girl, he wanted to trace the freckles that littered her face but didn't want to dare wake the girl up. He knew she never was a good sleeper, she would always be in and out of sleep and have a hard time getting to sleep.

April was nervous to sleep over at Lando's house for the first time, she didn't know if she would be able to fall asleep as she generally had a hard time getting to sleep every night. After brushing her teeth in the bathroom she opened the door to see Lando waiting for her in the bed. Lando could sense something was wrong with the girl "April what's wrong?" April immediately shook her head at the boy dismissing his thoughts. "Nothing Lando let's go to bed," she says as she lays down next to him but facing away. Reluctantly Lando turned the lights off and said goodnight to her while she mumbled it back.

April and Lando had cuddled before while watching a movie or just hanging out but now this was different territory. Neither one wanted to be the one to push the boundaries and make the other uncomfortable. It was silent for about 5 minutes as they both were struggling to fall asleep. Even though they were in the same bed, it felt like they were miles apart. Lando finally turned over to face April's back as he whispered out her name. "Yes Lando," she said as she turned over to face him. Now shortening the distance between the two. Both faces were just inches away from each other but neither one of them dared to speak for a minute as they both just looked at each other.

Lando hesitantly reached out his hand to caress her face, April shut her eyes in content as she felt the weight of his palm on her cheek. "What is wrong?" he asked the girl again gentler this time making sure she knew he wanted to help her with whatever was bothering her. "I just guess I'm nervous because I have a hard time falling asleep and I didn't want to keep you up." She revealed as she opened her eyes to look at the boys. Lando simply laughed, which made April feel embarrassed. She immediately went to turn back around however Lando stopped her "I'm not laughing about you not being able to sleep. I'm laughing at the fact you think I would care. April if I got no sleep but got to sleep next to you for the rest of my life I would die happy."

April had never felt this way before about a boy and couldn't believe that Lando was real and wanted to be with her. A tear slipped out of her eye, but Lando quickly wiped it away and pulled her into his chest. He kissed her on the forehead and muttered goodnight to her which she said back. April had never fully slept through a night before, until that night when she never once woke up but instead slept peacefully in Lando's arms.

April only could stay asleep when she was with Lando, which was something she would never admit it was still true but he had a feeling as he slowly closed his eyes as well. The two would sleep for hours together never leaving each other's embrace, only to be interrupted by a call. April hadn't gotten a good rest in a while and was finally getting that, Lando knew that. He was angry with whoever caused her to wake, but he only grew angry when he found out who it was.

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS! Thank you so much it means so much to me as I never thought anything of this book and just posted it for fun!

Also drama coming, who do you think called?

Also if you didn't see the update I made a Tiki's Tok and am posting on it tonight, right after this! My account username is the same as my username here, wandaslittlewitch.

So of you may have seen from the update but I MADE A NEW BOOK! Please check it out, its a Quinn Hughes story. I am hoping to update that book tomorrow so please go show it some love!