|Chapter 5|

|Chapter 5|W

|Chapter 5|
W.D.Y.W.F.M

Going out after a big weekend of competing to win in her golf tournaments was something April was used to, but going to celebrate her ex winning his home circuit was new territory

Going out after a big weekend of competing to win in her golf tournaments was something April was used to, but going to celebrate her ex winning his home circuit was new territory. She had no idea what to wear, to say the least, she was stressed out and she hasn't even started getting ready. She didn't want to overdress but she wanted to look good. After about an hour of switching from outfit to outfit, she finally decided on wearing a green skintight dress. She decided to pair it with black boots, silver hoops, her necklace, and light makeup with a slicked-back ponytail. She was finally ready to call an Uber and head to the club address Lando sent her.

Every time someone new entered the club Lando would look up to see if it was April. His eyes were glued to the door in anticipation of her arrival. "Ok, mate who are you even looking for? " Max asked Lando confused by his behavior these last couple of days, as Lando hasn't had time to fill him in. From across their VIP booth, Carlos informs Max that he is looking for his ex-girlfriend who is joining them tonight. Daniel cuts Carlos off "Woah woah, it's not just his ex. Her name is April Rayes and she is a professional golfer!" Max immediately connected the dots, as he had heard about this girl from Lando he just didn't know who she was, and now that she was here he realized why the boy had been off. The boys were so lost in conversation that Lando didn't even realize April had just entered, but Charles did.

"Speaking of I'm pretty sure she just got here," Charles said to the group of racers who all whipped their head to the entrance to see the brunette girl searching the crowd for them. Lando could not breathe he felt like all the air was just sucked out of the room, April left him speechless. He could only imagine how he would react when she got closer to him. Daniel stands up and calls out to her waving "April over here!" When she hears her name she tries to look where it came from, she finally spots Daniel and smiles heading over to them.

"Hey, boys!" April says as she approaches the boys taking a seat next to Lando. Lando went stiff how was he going to be able to think about anything tonight besides April? The way her green dress hugged her curves that he just wanted to run his hands all over. Oh and the way her makeup was done so it highlighted just how beautiful she truly was. She was so close to him that he could smell the vanilla perfume she still used, oh how he has craved that scent in these past years. Lando was too caught up in thinking about April that he missed Max and April introducing themselves to each other. "Lando, are you okay?" April asked softly touching his shoulder genuinely concerned he was still and only looking at her dazed. Lando finally snapped out of it from your touch, it was all too much, he couldn't handle April's touch right now he needed to get away.

"Yeah I'm fine do you want me to go grab you a drink?' He asked getting up quickly and shaking off her touch. Before April could barely get the word yes he was off to the bar in a hurry. April looked around at his friends to see their reaction but they just shrugged. Lando needed to get himself under control he was just getting hard at the sight of April and the slight touch, how was he supposed to survive the rest of the night?

After calming down, he got their two drinks from the bar, he headed back to the booth noticing his friends had disappeared. He looked around the club trying to find where they went, he finally spots April and the boys in the middle of the dance floor with drinks in their hands and laughing while dancing like idiots. Lando couldn't help the small smile that adored his face seeing the way April got along with his friends. He knew she would get along with Charles and Daniel as they are legit fan girls of hers but he wasn't sure about the other two. "Lando!" April exclaimed hugging the boy who was trying not to spill the drinks all over her but welcomed the hug. "April! Who gave you shots?" Lando knew she was already tipsy by her exclamation of his presence. She would always be touchy and lovey when she had some drinks. "Daniel and I did shots while we were waiting for you!" She replied with a smile pointing at Daniel giggling as she grabbed the drink out of Landon's hands. "Now dance Lando, we have to celebrate your win!"

The group drank and danced for hours celebrating the race hours ago. It was a little past 1 am when the group decided it was finally time to go. Daniel, Carlos, Charles, and Max all called an Uber to bring them back to their hotel. Lando had driven his car to the club knowing that he would stop drinking halfway through the night to be able to drive home. Unlike Lando April was drunk, she had too much fun hanging out with all the boys and just lost track of how many drinks she had. The other drivers had already left as Lando was walking out with April. "I had so much fun tonight thank you, Lando," April said to the boy with a sweet smile on her face staring at him. "I did too how are you getting home?" "Oh I'll just call and Uber don't worry." Lando immediately grabbed her hand and dragged her to his car. "No your not I'll drive you home." "Lando you don't have.." Lando cuts her off " No I am driving you home no arguing about it." April immediately shuts up as he opens the door for her and she just gets in.

Lando wish he didn't remember the way to her house still but he did and he didn't think it was something he would be able to forget. He parks his car and gets out to help April out of the car and into the house. "Thank you Lando for taking me home." April says leaning on her doorway and staring at Lando "Anytime, and I mean that." Lando felt like he was a teenager trying to win her over again for the first time as he stared into her eyes. "Goodnight Norris" "Goodnight Reyes". April shuts her door slowly, leaving an awestruck Lando Norris to drive himself home with nothing but his thoughts of how he could make her his again, except this time he wouldn't let her go.

 April shuts her door slowly, leaving an awestruck Lando Norris to drive himself home with nothing but his thoughts of how he could make her his again, except this time he wouldn't let her go

OMG THANKS GUYS FOR 200 READS! I can't believe it thank you! Also thank you for the votes it means a lot!