|Chapter 9|

|Chapter 9|Bad Girls

|Chapter 9|
Bad Girls

Being the only woman amongst over 100 male golfers was something April was not used to

Being the only woman amongst over 100 male golfers was something April was not used to. Even though she had played in serval tournaments against men in her lifetime nothing could compare to playing in the PGA Tour. April was feeling nervous this morning as she felt her fellow golfers and reporters look at her like she was a joke. She tried not to give them any reaction but it was hard when it felt like you had the whole golf world watching you. She just needed to breathe and focus on herself but was interrupted when she felt a shoulder bump into her "Watch where your standing rookie." She turned to see none other than Rory Mcilroy, last year's championship winner. Rory knew who April was as he had been asked in several interviews about her and if he was scared of her. He would always scoff and make some joke about her being a woman, she despised this man. "Cute outfit Reyes but do you think you're ready to play with real golfers." He said giving her a patronizing look, she was wearing a black golf skirt and black collared tee with a visor, it wasn't her typical look as she usually wore orange. All April wanted to do was smack that stupid grin off his face but instead she just replied sweetly "Why thank you I think it will look even better once I have the trophy this weekend don't you think." She winked at the man whose smile disappeared as he knew she won this time and walked away.

April finally met up with her caddie, his name was Zach Sands, and he started caddying for her about a year ago in the women's league. The two had become close over the year as they were always together for their jobs. Before heading out to the greens to start the match April felt her phone vibrate indicating a new notification, it was a text from Lando. The text was simple but made all the difference, it was him wishing her good luck. This was all April needed before her big match to know she was good enough, she didn't need to listen to what others think, the only thing that mattered was what she thought and how she played.

Lando, Carlos, Daniel, and Charles were all waiting by the tee for hole number one for April's first tee-off of the day. Lando was freaking out he knew how much this mattered to her and all he wanted was to see her excel, he knew she had the talent to do it she just needed to believe in herself. On the other hand, Charles and Daniel were shaking from excitement as they were about to see April play for real for the first time. Several golfers had gone and it was finally time for April to tee off, she looked over to Zach, and with a shake of his head and smile, it was showtime. April took one last deep breath and walked out with her head held high, shoulders back radiating with confidence, she was here to show them who she was. As she strutted to the tee she refused to lose her confidence as she felt thousands of stares on her and blocked out whatever the crowd and announcers were saying.

"Holy fuck" Lando whispered under his breath as he saw April strut to the tee, she looked good. He always loved watching her play because it was something she cared about and he loved supporting her but he also loved seeing her in her golf attire. He loved when they would golf together and she wore the skin-tight shirts with the short little golf skirts, they did something to him. Oh how he wanted to grab her and take her to the nearest bathroom and bend her over like he would in the past, but he couldn't for many reasons. He needed to shake these thoughts out of his head and focus on supporting her.

It was finally time to tee off for the first time in her career as a PGA tour member. Hole one was a par three she needed to get her ball close to the green. Breathing in she knew it was time, it all felt in slow motion as she went back with her driver then came through to hit the golf ball. She didn't dare breathe or move while the ball was in the air waiting for it to land. The ball finally dropped right on the green putting her in position to putt it in in only two. She couldn't believe her eyes she did it, she couldn't help the smile break out on her face she turned and looked to Zach who gave her a thumbs up. She walked over to him and high-fived him, but she needed to see someone else she looked through the crowd to find the person she was looking for. She finally connected her eyes with the man she was looking for, Lando Norris. He had the biggest smile on his face as he looked at the girl he was so proud of. The two felt like they were the only people on the green as they stared at each other knowing they were each other's biggest fans. April sadly broke eye contact with him, because it was time to show these boys she wasn't just here to play but to win.

This chapter was hard to write as I don't really know how to write golf and make it sound real or good, so if anyone has tips let me know!Also 400 reads is insane thank you and number 1 in the tag Lando is crazyyyy! Thank you guys for the reads an...

Also 400 reads is insane thank you and number 1 in the tag Lando is crazyyyy! Thank you guys for the reads and votes! Also jealous Lando will be here very soon!🫢

This chapter was hard to write as I don't really know how to write golf and make it sound real or good, so if anyone has tips let me know!Also 400 reads is insane thank you and number 1 in the tag Lando is crazyyyy! Thank you guys for the reads an...