Prologue

(5 months later)

after the third flash comes, the boy at the center of the room makes a pause to check the pictures. the boy in front of the camera slumps suddenly, hand coming to the back of his neck, feeling insecure.

"do you think it's a good idea? i don't feel like i can make them justice, to be honest."

the boy with the camera looks up. "what are you talking about? you look great. besides, who's gonna look at the clothes when the model is someone like you?"

the other grins cheekily then. "so, would you prefer for me to take them off?"

a bright laugh and then a raised brow come as a reply. "oh, you know i-"

"OH MY GOD, stop that right now before i puke," shrieks jungkook from behind, making jimin and taehyung turn around, cutting their conversation off.

taehyung actually blushes, but jimin just smiles wide at his friend. "you still owe me a year of gross comments i had to tolerate from your boy toy right there and you, deal with it," comes the reply.

jungkook looks like he's about to complain but a hand on his mouth stops him, he looks back at yoongi, annoyed. the blond just nods at jimin with an apologetic look.

"but i'm serious," starts taehyung again, jimin's attention coming back to his worried soulmate, "are you sure you want me on your assignment? i don't want to ruin your photobook."

jimin sighs, untangling the camera's strap from around his neck and going to the brunette, a reassuring hand on his face to which the taller leans into.

"you look amazing, and you make the clothes look amazing, and i wouldn't want anyone else to do this with me other than you," jimin says softly, a sweet smile on his face. "having you here, being part of what i love, it's a dream come true, tae," he finishes. a bright spark illuminates the brunette's eyes, as he takes jimin's hand and kisses it softly.

"you being part of my world it's a dream come true, too," says taehyung, making jimin smile and swoon on the inside.

and when their lips connect softly a moment later, jimin sighs, and swears he will never get tired of the electric tingling and the warmth that settles in his heart every single time they kiss.

"okay, i had it, yoongi, kiss me now" demands jungkook from somewhere.

"they're immune to us already, love, forget it," comes yoongi's reasoning, to which jungkook just bickers and says something incoherent. the other couple breaks apart, snorting softly.

jimin pats taehyung's head before going back to his place in the center of the photography studio.

"okay everyone, we have like 30 minutes left to finish this shoot and i haven't even taken jungkook's pictures, so let's pull ourselves together," states jimin seriously, ignoring jungkook's comments of whose fault is it?! and wrapping the camera strap around his neck again.

"okay, darling, ready? just as we practiced. a little to the right... perfect." he positions the camera to his face with practiced ease and shouts "okay, here we go. one, two, three!"

The end.

***author's notes: *takes a bow* thank you so much, have a wonderful life, love for all. ciao!