Shock

A/N- Despite the fact the Lewis is a complete asshat he is actually good looking and cute so if you haven't guessed already the picture for this chapter, is him at the end. Also I'm going to warn you there's swearing in this chapter. So just a heads up. -E/N

Violet sat down at her desk and removed a second note book from her bag and placed it on the table and started to write in it. This one wasn't for class though. Violet had decided that the best way to help the Gods leave the garden was to learn what they liked and disliked and go on from there to see what they where missing as a human emotion. She starts of with the Gods she's met.

Apollon Agana Abelea God of the Sun, he looks and behaves like a noble. He likes to be motivated by different things and is a charismatic leader. He is very cheerful, but can be seen as overenthusiastic at times. Although he seems like a perfect guy, it still seems like something is lacking. He looks cheerful and bright, but he is actually very lonely. He tries to make friends wherever he goes by doing things for them.

Violet nibbles the end of her pen as she thinks of who to do next. Loki. Violet new him for a short time but she knew something was off about him; just like the other Gods she'd met.

Loki Laevatin, He is born a prankster, and seems to do them everywhere he goes. He is mostly a laid back person but when he finds things that are interesting, he will go all out. He is also a person with unprecedented, unpredictable behavior, and he makes mistakes with an unforgiving smile. He's the type of person that always wants to know everything, even another person's problem which make him, in my eyes, as a caring person that wants to know what's up.

Violet went back to nibbling the end of the pen as she retread everything she'd wrote. Form what she'd read about all the Gods back in her word Loki was a trickster but wasn't evil. It was his idea of fun. So she knew it wasn't him that put the bucket on her. At least that what she'd kept telling herself. She didn't want to believe that the body she conversed with this morning was evil. Just thinking about what happened that morning made Violets hands shake so she put them in her lap under the table and stared down at them. Thoth said that she wouldn't get hurt, but she didn't want to tell him. She'd be called a snick and then none of the Gods would trust her. No, she needed to make a bond with each God to help then get home. She had her own problems and she was sure that Thoth's plate was full as it is. Her gaze wonders to the front of the class where Thoth was currently giving a lecture. She looks at Apollo. If it wasn't for him Violet wouldn't of gone to school and she would of caught a cold. Violet played with the ends of her damp black hair as she looks to her right at Tsukito who was writing at a very fast pace with illegible hand writing. She looks back to Apollo who was currently panicking.
"Is this some sort of incantation? A spell? Is he cursing us?" Apollo said talking to himself in a shouting whisper. Violet shook her head at the Gods silly antics. She looks over to the wine haired God to see him slowly nodding off to sleep and to her surprise Thoth hadn't caught Dionysus and shouted at him. She looks next to Dionysus to see Balder. Her heart jumps in her throat as she saw him staring at her intently. Violet slowly tilts her head to the side and furrows her eyebrows at him in a questioning manner and he jumps in his chair and stares back at Thoth, acting like he hadn't done anything. Violet looks back to Thoth and spaces out as she plays with her hair in thought about what to write.

Dionysus Thyrsos, is a charming flirt with a happy-go-lucky personality. He seems to be very popular with the ladies as he is good looking and will start flirting with any girls that comes with 5 feet.

That pretty much sums up her first impression on the God, but all the Gods are good looking, Violet added that to all of their profiles. She wrote a very short paragraph about Balder and Tsukito. She closed the notebook and thought of something to write on the front. She taps her pen on the book in thought. . . blog? Journal? Diary! That way if someone sees it they won't go reading thought it seeming its personal. (So naïve) Violet puts it away into her bag and writes down in her book the exorcise they were doing. She looks over to the clock that was placed above the board only to read 9:21. School had only been going for twenty one minutes.