The Stars From Above

Violet stood at the front of the class, a clip board in hand as she stares at the Gods in teen bodies with impassive expression.
"These are the primary clubs that schools would normally have." Violet points to the chalkboard with poorly drawn pictures, done by Apollo, of various club activities.
"So, through club activities, humans interact with each other to establish strong bonds with each other?" Apollo asks.
"Yes, I thought that having clubs would help you to understand the human heart." Violet said to them all.
"That's a great idea Warrior. You have the student council support!" Apollo smiles.
"Thank you Apollo. Is there any clubs that any of you want to join?" Violet said looking over everyone in the room.
"I'm interested in the tennis club." Balder said. "I'm especially interested in soft ball tennis."
"I'd like to join the tennis club too." Apollo adds.
"Then you can join the club with Balder then." Violet said writing on her clipboard.
"No, I want to play hardball tennis." Apollo whines.
"That seems important too you, doesn't it?" Violet scribbles out what she just wrote with pursed lips.
"'Softball' sounds so wonderful. It has a kind of feel, and I like that it's generally played in pairs. Youth is about helping one another!" Balder placed his hand on his heart, a smile gracing his features.
"'Helping each other' my ass." Lewis mumbles, rolling his eyes.
"Yeah. . ." Violet ignores Lewis and sweat drops at Balder.
"I'm going to experience my youth too. You won't beat me Bal-Bal. We'll have a friendly rivalry!" Apollo declares.
"You should just play in pairs. . ." Violet said with a plain expression. "What are you going to join Dionysus?"
"The gardening club." He said nonchalantly, leaning back in his chair and crossing arms behind his head. Violet writes on her clipboard. She looks to Loki.
"The going home club."
"That's not a-"
"Me too." Thor adds. Violet grumbles under her breath and writes in the board and then looks up too Hades.
"What are you going to join Hades?" Violet asks as she taps the clipboard with the pen.
"I like the sound of the astronomy club." Hades said slowly, staring out the window.
"So you'll join-"
"I said I like the sound of it, not that I'll join it." Hades said, getting up suddenly and leaving. Violet purses her lips as she looks down at her board.
"I'm leaving too." Lewis said getting up.
"No club?" Violet asks. He goes red and looks away.
"I-Um I-ya No, I don't." Lewis left the room in a hurry. Soon all the boys left and Violet had to go have a meeting with Thoth.
"There are some students refusing to take part you say?" Thoth asks Violet and Lewis.
"I wouldn't call it refusing. . . More like not wanting to take part." Violet said in a hush tone, hugging the clipboard her chest. "Hades doesn't seem to want to interact with anyone. I'm not sure about Lewis. . ." Violet trails off, looking at said boy. He averts his eyes and leans against the book shelf, scowling at the two of them.
"What do you want me to do about it?" Thoth asks.
"Well you're a teacher, you sort out your students." Lewis spits.
"We are hoping-" Violets starts, but Thoth smashes his fist next to her head, shaking the book shelf behind her. She cluches the clipboard tighter and her arms tremble.
"You wanted to send me to handle something so trivial?" Thoth inquires as he scowls down at the female. 
"N-no. . . I just don't know what to do." Violet stutters. Thoth moves back and let's his arm fall to his side.
"Isn't it your job to think of a solution?" Thoth asks.
"*cough* Your job *cough*" Lewis said into his fist.
"Y-Yes. Will do sir."

||| Time Skip |||

"But it's not so easy Melissa." Violet sighs, looking at the doll. "How can I get them to understand humans? I barley spent anytime with others, so when they do something it annoys me and I can't handle it. But then I can't do anything because I'm to scared too." Violet said looking down at the clipboard with lots of smug marks from crossing out everything. "At this rate, none of them will graduate and be happy." Violets looks upset as she stares at the clipboard. She tried so hard to help them, but when it got down to it, she was too scared. Always thinking of the consequences if they got mad at her and hated her for being to demanding and bossy.
"Don't brood over it." Melissa instructs, jumping on the table. "Hades doesn't mean any harm."
"I know Melissa. But. . ."
"Getting stressed won't do any good! Take your time. Lots~ and lots~ of time." Melissa waves his arms about as he hums.
"Thank you Melissa. I'm glad I have a friend to talk too. I'm going out, I hope we can talk later." Violet said as she puts on her black hoodie and walks out the room.