Hand in Hand

Violet and Apollo leave the classroom with Violet hiding behind him. He looks back at her and grins as she stands and looks around panicking.
"Are you alright?" Apollo asks as he tilts his head. Violet shakes her head as she lifts her hands to show him that they where trembling.
"I-im so-sorry A-Apollo" Violet stutter.
"What's wrong, Warrior?" He asks as he panics.
"I don't know. I was just so mean and horrible to him. I don't even know his name." Violets worries. "Im so horrible. I've turned into a bully!" She trembles as she puts her hands over her face.
"You did the right thing. He is the bully. He has hurt a lot of Gods."Apollo reasons, trying to console Violet by reaching out and holding her shoulders. Violet instantly tenses and stares up at him with wide innocent eyes filled with worry. Violet thought it was the fact that Balder is a God that I felt so safe and stopped shaking with him. She wondered why I don't feel the same calmness with Apollo? Instead she felt warm where he was touching her as his warmth surged through her body.
"Apollo?" Violet said as she hugs herself with her arms.
"Yes?" He gives her a big grin.
"I'm going to the library to do some research. So at lunch, can you come and find me so I can have lunch with you?" Violet ask as she looks at the ground with a faint blush on her cheeks.
"Of course, we are friends after all!" he said with his big cheesy smile plastered across his face. Friends, Violet loves that word. She waves goodbye to Apollo and goes in search for the library. She can search up Norse, Greek and Japanese Gods to get to find out how to make them better. Surly enough there should be something within the history of each God to find the cause of there 'unhumanness'.
So for the rest of the week at break and free time, Violet went to the library or had run ins with random Gods getting use to Loki's tricks, bandaging Balder, having Dionysus flirt, Hades wanting her to stay away, Apollos bright attitude, studying with Tsukito, having random walk ins on Thor (other words walking into him, her apologising and him completely ignoring her.) Violet would randomly see Takeru around talking to his brother, and Loki would continuously play pranks on Takeru, but when she'd go to help him he ignores her. But the one person she hadn't talk to yet was Lewis. Whenever she see him he's staring at her, it was scary for Violet, making her feel more self onions then usual. He doesn't say a word, he goes to class still and is constantly mean to people. But not as mean as the first day.

||| A Week Later |||

Beep

Beep

Beep

Violet sat up in her bed, look to her right at her alarm clock that was going off, then standing up and hitting the top.
"Good Morning Melissa." Violet said to the doll climbing out from his bed, sending him a small smile.
"Morning Violet, a new week of school ahead." He said in a cheery voice and she just nods and smiles as she looks down at the ground and taps her feet together. She felt awfully giddy this particular morning. It feels so good to smile, she'd do it so much now that her cheek muscles start to ache by the end of the day. She still hasn't got over the slight trembles of her hands when she's with people but at least there not as bad as the first day.
Violet make her way to the schools entrance and sit down on a bench and look through her notebook. She'd gotten so many things in it, just from researching the Gods in the library at the weekend or asking Apollo, Balder and Dionysus about things, and at rare moments Tsukito. Violet still hadn't talked that much to them apart from the old question of what their and other Gods personality are like and their likes and dislike. So far though she thought that Haley, Katie, Lola and Alyssa would be proud of her, from all the socialising and smiling she'd been doing they would be happy or more likely for in the introvert girl.

She looks up from my notebook to see the front door to the boys dorm opens and Apollo, Balder, Dionysus and Tsukito walking out, but no Lewis.
Lewis had been really weird the last week, winding people up or staring at Violet, making her very self conscious. Violet counts each head, only seeing four, so she rushes to the class and quickly sets out all the books for the day. She also sets out all of their notebooks on takes a quick peak at them. Apollo's just has somethings written and the odd doodle here and there, Tskuito has 5 notebooks filled with illegal handwriting, Dionysus hasn't written a single thing, Balder has the work but mostly doodles and stuff about Thor, Loki and himself. Violet
walks back out of the classroom bag on her shoulder, wondering why all the Gods are taking so long to get to class. She exit the front doors to the schools entrance.
"What are you looking at pretty boy?" Violet heard a voice that sounds thoroughly pissed.
"I was looking at you." replies confused Apollo. Violet sweat drops at his response. She looks to her left and next to a tree is Lewis holding Apollo by the collar against the tree. Oh god She'd heard about this (breaking fourth wall here) remember when Violet was unconscious for two days, yeah? Well Lewis decided that he would show all the Gods who's boss, the Alpha male. He decided to threaten Balder and almost throw him out a window, kick Apollo in the crouch, throw Dionysus's wine at him, tie Tsukito to a table and chair and seeming their not used to having human bodies(from their limiters that lock away there powers therefore making them humans and weak) it hurt more than it would to a normal human, seeming they haven't gotten used to being beaten up. So here Lewis is now, and raises his fist in the air. Balder on the floor holding his knee. And Dionysus and Tsukito, nowhere to been seen. Violet slowly walks up behind Lewis with her hands shaking beside her.
"Warrior, help me." Apollo shouts to her with a happy gleam in his eyes. Violet scowls at him. 'Does he not see me trying to sneak up on Lewis? Is he blind?!'
Now with her cover blown, she just stands there, not knowing what to do. She didn't know what she was going to do in the first place but now, she have no idea what-so-ever.
Lewis turns his head to look at her and loosens his grip on Apollo.
"What do you want?" Lewis said to Violet, making scary eyes at Apollo, making Apollo squeal at his intense glare.
"I want you to let go of my friend." Violet said to him, as calm as she was able with my hands shaking in fear. The reason Violet was so scared is because Lewis had hurt or threatened every person he's came across except her, so she was just waiting for the moment he punchs her. She'd punched him the first time she met the boy, and he did nothing, but if someone so much as gives him a weird look, he goes mental.
He looks at Violet, lets go of Apollo, then walks slowly up to her and doesn't break eye contact with her from the moment he let go of Apollo, to the moment he stands in front of her.
"No one, and I mean no one. Orders. Me. Around." He said whilst poking her shoulder hard.
"It's a good job my name isn't no one then isn't it?" She say with no emotion. He just looks at her with his eyes wide, as if no one could have enough brain cells to say that to him.
"What's your name?" He asks with a smirk across his face. She just lift her eyebrow at him in disbelief. He's been here for 10 days and he still doesn't know her name? This kid is unbelievable.
"It's Violet." She said.
"Your last name you idiot." he spat.
"Blanks" She said, all emotions leaving her as her eyes turns dull. The moment she dud though, his face is covered in shock then his eyes fill with anger. 'Did I do something wrong? What's wrong with my last name?'
"Do you know who I am Violet?" He asks gritting his teeth.
"Lewis Peterson, the human." Violet replies in confusion.
"So you don't know?" He said as he scowls at the ground, an annoyed expression on his face. Then he looks at her with a blank face then looks away, Violet not noticing the pain in his eyes.
"You're an idiot, I know things about you that would make you loose all your new friends... then you'll be all mine." He mumbles at the end.
"What do you mean?" She looks at him with a worried eye.
"If you do one more thing, I'll tell all your 'friends' about what you did to your family." he said with a sinister smile on his face. He then walks away, not another word.

"Warrior, are you okay? What does he mean family?" Apollo asks looking at her with worry in his eyes.
"Her face is very pale you shouldn't ask her about it Apollo." Balder said trying to get up, but failing by falling on his face. Violet didn't realise it until now, but she felt sick and her hands won't stay still. She look up to Apollo, sending him a reassuring smile. There was no point in making them worry.
"I'm fine. Don't worry about me, I'm nothing." She said to him then turns to Balder. He looks at her and gives her a sympathetic smile.
"You can go to class Apollo, just tell Thoth that Balder and I will be late." Violet looks at him, he was going to say something then stops, and nods and walks to the schools entrance and with one last look, enters the school.

|||Apollo's POV|||

'What did you do to your family? What did Lewis mean?' I look over at Violet to see her arms and hands are shaking which reminds me of the first time I met her, except this was different. For the last ten days I've know her, she will either smile or be expressionless, but the smile never reaches her eye, it always remain lonely. But at this moment I felt a pain go through me at the state she's in. A deathly pale face and her eyes that's the worst, so sad, so horrified, so shattered, so much pain. It made me want to cry. Her past must be the worst out of all of us.

|||Violet's POV|||

"So Balder, let me look at your leg." I say to him. He looks at me still with a worrisome face. I pull up his trouser leg and smiles in relief. A graze on his knee, nothing sever. I just take out a first aid kit from my bag, which I've grown accustomed to bring with me now, from the amount of time Balder hurts himself by tripping on his own feet.
"Did you fall over again? You're so silly Balder, I should become a nurse so I can fix you up." I say trying to smile, but failing. He places his hand on my shoulder, I instantly tense then I feel a safe feeling in my stomach and relax.
"Violet, I may not of know you for a long time, but, but I want you to know I'm here for you and I care for you." He said after I put a plaster on his leg and pull his trouser leg down. I look up to him, and stare in his eyes. I slowly reach forward to his hand and hold it. He was taken back by it but didn't pull away.
"I know why it feels so safe to be with you Balder, because of what your mum made all the things in life promise. So is it okay to hold your hand? It just makes me feel safe, and-and that's not something I feel very often. And I'm sorry for everything I've done, I'm just making everyone's life worse." I say looking down at our hands.
"Yes, I'll hold your hand any time you want." Balder said to me.
"Thank you." I reply and we walk hand in hand to class.
=====================
Balder's making a move on Violet.😚 but as alway Violet is completely oblivious to it *face palms* but Lewis knows about Violets family. 😮but how? And why? What will happen next? Will The Gods make me face palm or will some more love bloom? (With Violet completely unaware of it)