Motorbike Ride

Violet ran down the school halls, her heart thumping as thoughts ran through her mind. She needed to save him, she didn't want to see him hurt anymore. She stops to pant, her energy running low. She looks up to see the giant orb. It was only filled one third off the way but a dark liquid sat in the middle, slowly moving around inside. The she looks down to the stairs to see a figure. Violet takes in a big gulp of air before standing up straight and staring into Cassandras eyes.

"Please, help me save Apollo. I know you can't bear a grudge on him. He's hurt very badly, and now he continues to suffer. If you ever loved him Cassandra, you'd help him." Violet tells her. Cassandra looks down.

"My voice... My words do not reach him." She finally spoke.

"Pardon?"

"The harder I tried to reach him, the more I hurt him. But... I want to save him."

"Save Apollo..."

"Since you are like me, maybe..." Then Cassandra hops forward then appears by Violets side. "Please... Lend me your strength." 'I hope I'm doing the right thing...'

||| Mini Time Skip |||

"Violet..." Dionysus watches as Violet approaches them in the garden.

"No..." Hades spoke. "That is..." Apollo watches Villet approach with tear filed eyes.

"Cassandra, I--"Violet puts her finger on his lips, stopping him from continuing.

"Apollo-sama, you will live forever. And I will die alone. When I saw this future, I couldn't handle it, so I took my own life. But later, I understood. Even if we were both human, death would eventually part us. People know this, and treasure their limited time together all the more. Even if it's a God and a human, it's the same. But I foolishly failed to realise this."

"No!" Apollo shouts, grabbing Violets shoulders. "I was the fool! I gave you that divine power because I wanted your heart. If I hadn't done that... You... You..." Apollo falls to his knees as his tears fall from his eyes.

"Apollo-sama," Violet places her hand on top of his. "Do not blame yourself." She then places her other hand on his cheek, rubbing his tears off with her thumb. "I have no wish to see you suffer." She then hugs him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I am happy now, with the memories of the time we spent together."

"Happy..." Apollo repeats.

"So please, find your own happiness."

"Cassandra, you..." Apollo then let's go, crying loudly as Violet so others him by rubbing his hair but then she moves back. "I was finally able to tell you."

"Cassandra..."

"Thank you, Apollo-sama. And... Goodbye." Violet gives him a closed eyed smile, tears welling up in her eyes. Then Cassandra jumps out from Violet and turn to her. "Thank you, Violet Blanks." The spirit of Cassandra is whisked away by rose petals and they drift off into the sky, slowly disappearing from sight.

"Sometimes, the dead bear grudges against the living and cause them harm. But sometimes, they love the living, and watch over them." Hades said, staring off into sky.

"Cassandra..." Apollo whispers. The black on his ring fades away, then it glows a bright white and disintegrates off his ring finger.