Loving Those Rings

Violet got back from her morning jog with Takeru and changed into her school uniform. She ran out from her dorm and towards the boy's with her school bag moving around with every step. She waits outside the gates, waiting for any of the early boys. She figured that if she wanted them to know more they needed to spend more time with her. The wind blows about Violets hair and she looks up at the clouds in the sky.
"Hey Warrior!" Apollo greets. Violet turns around and greets him and Balder with a small smile.
"Apollo, Balder, good morning." Violet walks towards the two Gods.
"Good morning." Balder greets
"Good morning!" Apollo beams.
"You two are early today." Violet said as she tilts her head, making her bangs fall across her vision. She frowns at them and moves it behind her ear. Her hair was becoming a nuance.
"We are excited about today!" Apollo grins as the three of them start to approach the school.
"The moon festival?" Violet questions with curious eyes.
"Well, we're watching the Moon tonight! Aren't you excited? Aren't you?" Apollo questions excitedly.
"Of course I am. I love astronomy. The moon and the stars are one of my favourite things." Violet smiles happily.
"I love them too." Apollo agrees as he stares intently into Violets eyes. She blushes, not knowing why, as she stares back into Apollos emeralds eyes.
"Did Totsuka agree to make the moon viewing preparation himself?" Balder asks.
"Yes, he said he'd make it perfect for everyone." Violet clasps her hands together excitedly. "He seemed happy to do so." They all stop and stare at the crowd that had gathered outside the front of the school. Violet ignored the chatter around her and approaches the God that stood in the middle of it all.
"Tsukito?" She inquires.
"Good morning Violet Blanks." Tsukito greets as he meets her half way through the crowd.
"What's happening Tsukito?" Violet asks the purple haired God.
"Thoth Caduceus ordered me to enforce discipline amount the students." Tsukito informs.
"Alone?" Violet asks, widening her eyes.
"'Discipline'? What does enforcing discipline mean?" Apollo asks. Violet sighs, forgetting that these Gods wouldn't understand the simplest a of terms.
"Discipline is a term used when you want to control what you or others do. In this case it's making sure students don't bring in inappropriate food or clothing to school. If a student still has these inappropriate items or clothing they will be served a punishment." Violet explains indifferently.
"Things inappropriate for school?" Balder repeats as Hades tries to sneak past them.
"Hades Aidoneus." Tsukito said. Hades froze in place and hesitantly spoke.
"Wh-what?" Hades asks.
"Please show me your belongings." Tsukito orders, his golden eyes piercing the green haired God nerve.
"Stop!" He warns as Tsukito approaches him. "If you approach me, misfortune will. . ." Hades didn't finish as a bag of strawberry rice balls falls from his bag. Tsukito picks it up.
"What is this?" Tsukito asks.
"That is my lunch." Hades states as his red eyes peers over his shoulder.
"Strawberry rice cakes for lunch?" Violet mumbles.
"Is it appropriate for a god to lie?" Tsukito asks. Hades looks away in shame and mutters an apology.
"Aww, too bad for you. . . " Loki grins as he walks past them both.
"Loki Laevatein. . . You too." Tsukito instructs. "Show me your belongings."
"Sorry, but I don't carry a bag." Loki waves him off.
"No, you are also carrying prohibited items. I can tell by the wrinkles in your clothes." Tsukito states as Violet watches in awe. Loki clicks his tongue.
"Damn." And starts emptying out his pockets.
"All of that?" Violet asks in bewilderment at all the stuff he empties on the floor.
"I am confiscating all of it. Violet Blanks, you're next." Tsukito instructs. Violet steps forwards without a word towards him and stands still as he looks her over.
"Hair, check. Belongings, check. Clothes. . ." Tsukito stares at her skirt and grabs it. Violet helps as her face erupts into red and Blalder and Apollo are by her sides instantly.
"Hey Tsuki-Tsuki!" Apollo shouts as he moved Tsukito away from Violet.
"You shouldn't pull at girls skirts." Balder tells him as he stands in front of a Violet protectively. Tsukito looks into his student handbook.
"But the handbook says I should measure the distance between the hem and the knees." Tsukito tells the three of them.
"Measuring isn't the problem. It's just that you're not meant to grab someone's skirt suddenly." Violet sweat drops.
"I see. Very well. I will be careful in-" but he didn't finish as his body stumbles slightly.
"Tsuki-Tsuki?" Apollo stares at Tsukito in worry
"Totsuka?" Balder does the same.
"Are you alright?" Violet asks as she pushes her way through the two boys and catches Tsukito just as he falls, his face in her chest as she struggles to hold him up by his arms.
"I'm f-fine. It's nothing. . . " Tsukito stutters as his head lolls. Both boys shout in panic.
"Brother!" Takeru shouts as he runs over. " I wondered why I hadn't seen him. What happened?" Takeru asks Violet.
"Let's take him to the infirmary." Apollo shouts.