Falling For You

A/N Don't start the song until she starts singing please~

Violet walks in the classroom with her head down and heads to her seat. She could hear the laughter from the Gods in the room as she sat down and took out her notebook.
"Warrior! Good morning!" Apollo shouts running up to her.
"Good morning Apollo." She greats with a small smile.
"Oi! Be quiet, my brothers writing." Takeru shouts at Apollo
"Sorry Takeru, we won't do it again." She said as she turn to Takeru and lowers her head. When she looked up again, she saw Takeru staring at her wide eyed. He then shot up, moving the chair over, and ran up to Violet.
"What?! I thought you broke your eye!" He yells leaning closely to Violet. Violet blinks at him twice.
"Get away from Violet!" Lewis shouts grabbing the back of Takeru's shirt. He drops Takeru after looking at Violet.
"Where's your eyepatch? You forgot your eyepatch!" He shouts cover her left eye with his hand.
"No I didn't Lewis." Violet said removing his hand. She stands up to face Lewis properly. All the Gods were in the class by now, and were listening to Violet.
"I decided that because everyone else has to change, I will join too. I want to make friends and have fun with all the time I have with you all. So please let me change with everyone else, Lewis." Violet asks with pleading eyes. His face instantly turns red and he try's covering it with his hand.
"F-Fine. But it's not my fault if you look stupid." He stutters making his way to his seat. Everyone sat down as Thoth enters the class. Even though Lewis attends class now, doesn't mean he'll behave.
"Hey! Move your big head, it's in the way!" He shouts at Thoth as he writes on the board.

Just another day like any other.

"Class is over for the day!" Apollo cheers as he strechs up from his chair.
"It's time for clubs." Tsukito states.
"That's right Tsuki-Tsuki. Let's do our best again today!" Apollo smiles.
"Time for going home club. . ." Loki said crosses his arms behind his head.
"I'll join you." Thor said as he got up from his chair and follows after Loki.
"The guys in the going home club are very into club activities. We must learn from them." Tsukito informs.
"That's not quite right Tsukito. . ." Violet sweat drops. Takeru gets up from his chair without a word.
"Takeru, are you joining a club?" Balder asks.
"Huh? I'm not joining a club." Takeru said, stopping to sling his bag over his shoulder.
"Take-Take. . ." Apollo said, catching everyone's attention. ". . . As the student council president, let me tell you something. You should just give somethings try!" Apollo smiles. Takeru lowly growls at him and leaves before saying.
"I'm attending class! Isn't that enough?" Dionysus strechs with a yawn.
"But clubs are more fun than class."

|||Time Skip|||

Violet stood in the library with Thoth and Lewis. Thoth slams his first next to Violets head, causing Violet to start shaking and look down at the floor.
"What's taking you so long? Do something about that failure." He demands.
"Who?" Lewis asks.
"Totsuka Takeru. All the others are at least participating in clubs. The Bimbo, the idiot, the gloomy one, the imbecile, the drunk." Thoth informs. 'What horrible nicknames. . . Though some do suit.' Violet thinks.
"Even the dunce and the beanpole are in the going home club."
"The going home club isn't a real club Teach." Lewis scowls.
"And the Yandere, you haven't even joined a club yet."
"If they had a Gun Club I would."
"We are not giving you a weapon!" Thoth shouts. "Even so, that failure hasn't even tried any clubs!" He shouts, pointing at Violet. "These are Zeus orders, do something about it."
"Y-Yes, sir."

'It isn't that easy, I'll have to talk to Apollon and the rest of the council.' Violet thinks, leaving the main building. She sound catches her eat and she slowly approaches it, and realises its a slashing sound and follows slowly towards it. She walks around the corner to see Takeru with a stick in his hand, pretending it's a sword. 'Wow, I wish I was as strong as Takeru.' Violet thinks, watching him as he hits falling leaves powerfully.
"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Takeru asks, turning to her.
"I was watching you do swordsmanship." Violet answers, eyeing the stick in his hand.
"Huh? Well go away then." He answers back, scowling at her.
"Please listen, would you mind joining a club?" Violet asks. Takeru growls at her. "Thoth wanted me to ask you. . . You can't keep going like this. Maybe you'd like to join the going home club. . ." Violet trails off, getting scared of the deadly glare Takeru was sending her. "You can leave straight away, it's just like-"
"You're awfully persistent, witch! You make it sound like you're looking out for me." Violet furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "But you just want to graduate, don't you?" He asks. "If I fail, you won't be able to leave either. You're only thinking of youself."
"I-I'm not." Takeru hits the floor with his stick, scaring Violet.
"Leave me alone!" Takeru demands and walks past her.