I Hope

"T-Takeru?" Violet stutters. She looks up at him in shock, not able to stop her shaking body. They were so close but even closer to death a mer second before. Violet felt her stomach jump in her throat as her stomachs did back flips.
'What's wrong with me?'
Violet let out a shaky breath as she looks over Takeru's form from his arm and up. She was staring into his eyes as he stared back.
"It's alright now. . . I'll protect you. . ." Takeru smiles at Violet, but his eyes held care and happiness as he stared into Violets mismatching eyes. "My divine powers have returned."
"T-Thank you." Violet whispers as Takeru lowers her. Violet looks up to the cliff. "I'm so sorry." Violet apologise, not being able to make eye contact with the sea God. Takeru rubs his neck sheepishly.
"Don't worry about it." He lightly chuckles.
"Susanoo, Totsuke Takeru." A voice boomed, Violet imediatly recognised it as Zeus.
"Zeus?" Takeru ask, looking around at the sky in panic. Suddenly the same bright light that had flashed before surrounded them and Takeru wrapped his arms around Violet as to protect the scared girl. They were transported to the main room with the blue glowing orb for the human connection orb. (No idea what to call that thing). Suddenly Takeru starts flowing as he rises off the floor and Zeus descends the staircase.
"You destroyed the shackles I have placed upon you and used your divine powers. This is a serious offence." Zeus informs and Takeru reverted back to his human form and was place in a golden sphere prison, floating 10 feet above Violet.
"What are you doing?! Let me out!" Takeru shouts as he grabs the glowing bars in panic.
"Unable to control your own emotions, you destroyed part of this garden! You will be suspended until you repent and aknownleged your transgressions." Zeus explains. Takeru gasps in shock. Violet was scared stiff but she speaks up anyway, using up all her courage to do so.
"But it wasn't his fault. It was mine, Takeru was-"
"Warrior, what's wrong?" Apollo shouts as him, Dionysus, Hades and Tsukito run in.
"Takeru's in trouble!" Violet shouts as she stares up at Takeru. "He saved me and broke his shackle. Now Zeus is punishing him for it." Violet said as she shakes. 'It's all my fault.'  Loki, Balder and Thor run in. Violet looks back at Zeus with fear clear on her face, as she clenched her fists in anger. "Takeru did nothing-"
"Totsuka Takeru, if you do not repent, you will be expelled. As a special exception I shall let the others graduate without you."
"Really?" Loki asks. "Does that mean we can flunk out and go home if we go back to being Gods? Maybe I'll try that. . ."
"Fool. Who said he's going home? Those who are expelled will spend eternity as statues."
"What?!" Loki shouts.
"Bastard. . .you can't just go around and do anything you want!" Takeru exclaims. Zeus drops the golden orb and Takeru falls to the ground.
"Take-Take!" Apollo shouts as he and Violet run to his side.
"That is all." Zeus said as he walks back up the stairs.
"Are you alright Take-Take?" Apollo asks. Takeru takes a deep breath and walks out the room, ignoring everyone as he walks past.
"Reminds you of Katie and the rest, doesn't it?" Lewis smirks, leaning on the wall.
"Who Katie, Warrior?" Apollo asks, the other Gods look at her in interest to. Violet gives them a sad smile, her eyes held so much hurt, but at the same time, so much happiness.
"Katie was one of my best friends, she and I used to run everyday together like Takeru, infact her and Takeru were almost have the same personalities." She laughs softly. "She. . . Is happy now. . ." Violet stares at the floor. Lewis huffs.
"You seem to drive everyone away, first your parents, friends, now the Gods. You are just a bundle of trouble." Lewis snires.
"Lew-Lew don't-" Apollo begins.
"Lewis, I'm not saying I'm happy all those things happened, but I learnt a lot from them. I changed my despair into hope, hope that they'll come back, hope that I can sympathises with others. And that what I'll do with Takeru." Violet sternly said as she follows after the God of the Sea.
"Wow, I was almost scared." Lewis jokes.
"I thought you wanted to be friends?!" Balder shouts at him.
"I said I won't cause trouble. She still killed someone, she's a murderer. I'm not being nice to a murderer." Lewis retorts and slams the door as he walks out.
"Murderer? What does he mean by that?" Apollo asks aloud.
"That's she killed someone." Tsukito bluntly explains. The Gods all stood in silence as they looked at the spot were Violet once stood.
"Tsukito, shouldn't you go after your brother?" Hades speaks.
"I . . . I don't know what to do." Tsukito admits.
"Warriors doing it, it'll be okay." Apollo reassures with a smile.