Flowers

"I'm leaving!" Loki shouts as he jumps up from the sofa, walking towards the decking. Then Violet appears with Apollo on the Vespa.
"Sorry! Sorry we took so long!" Apollo shouts.
"Thank you for waiting." Violet said as she gets off the bike, removing her helmet.
"I wasn't waiting! I'm leaving!" Loki shouts as he leans over the railing and looks down at them. Then a sizzling sound echoes through the forest and Loki looks up as Violet smiles happily. Then it explodes. Loki's eyes widen at the beautiful sight of the explosion of colours.
"What? What was that?" Dionysus asks as h pokes his head out.
"Did a bomb just explode?" Hades asks as he walks out on the decking. Everyone soon exits the house to look up at the sky as more of the mysterious objects light up the sky.
"What are those? A flower? A flower in the sky?" Takeru asks. Violet giggles into her hand and looks over her shoulder as the colours light brightens her features.
"They're call fireworks." She informs him.
"Fireworks?" Takeru repeats the foreign word in his tongue as he watches more emplode in the sky. "They're amazing."
"They're far more beautiful than I imagined. Apparently humans invented these." Apollo told them.
"They went back to the academy so they could show us these." Tsukito said. As everyone watches the firework display Hades smiles down at Apollo. Dozens of fireworks light up the sky and Lewis soon appears, standing at the door and leans against it as everybody is to busy watching the display. Takeru sits on the railing as he points out the colours to his brother and Loki places his cheeks in his palms, smiling softly until Balder notices and beams at him, to which Loki clicks his tongue at and looks away, hiding his embarrassed blush. The firework display soon dies down.
"Was that it?" Loki asks, clearly displeased by the short display.
"No! Come follow me! There's more!" Violet smiles brightly as she hooks arms with Apollo and the rest follow.
"Where are we going?" Takeru asks.
"It's a surprise, but I'm sure you'll like it." Violet smiles.
"I've never seen you so happy." Balder points out with his own smile, to which Violet blushes at.
"O-oh well, this brings back happy memories for me." Violet smiles faintly at the ground before looking up at the stary with and sad smile. "And fireworks are always the best things for sparking time." Violet giggles at her pun. Apollo, Balder and Lewis smile at her happiness. They liked this side of Violet and hoped to see it more. Her eye sparkles as they arrive at an open field surround by trees and a lake near by.
"We've arrived!" Violet announces as she lets go of Apollo and runs over to a box by a tree stump. "Come get your Sparklers!" She shouts. Apollo races over to her and grabs a bag out from the box. Then Violets smile faltered.
"What's wrong Warrior?" Apollo asks.
"Um, I don't have a lighter. . ." She mumbles shyly, her face now in a frown. Lewis sighs and he grabs a pile of sticks as Apollo asks Violet about this so called 'lighter' object. She sweat drops. It was hard to forget that they weren't human sometimes. As Violet explains a lighter to Apollo Lewis had got his own out from his pocket and set the small pile of wood on fire.
"What are you doing?" Takeru asks him as he peers over his shoulder.
"Helping." Lewis grunts as he takes a sparkler off Apollo. Everyone watches him silently as he dips the end of the stick into the flames and watches in awe as weird flames erupt from the end of it.
"Thank you Lewis!" Violet shouts happily as Lewis writes in the air and shrugs.
"I normally carry around a lighter, you never know when you want to commit arson." He shrugs indifferently and wonders away from everyone. Violet furrows her brow at him with a scowl. Then everyone started to pick up sparklers. Violet stood near Balder with her own stick, keeping her eyes on the god.
"Be careful, it's still fire." Violet warns.
"What cane you do with these Sparklers?" Tsukito asks as he holds one.
"You can write your name or draw shapes." Violet said as she does so. "Or just play around with them." Violet points over to Takeru and Loki who were chasing Dionysus around with three in each hand. Violet watches Hades struggling with his sparkler so she walks over to him.
"What's wrong?" She asks
"It won't light up." Hades explains. Violet swaps his one for her and tries herself with the faulty stick, and it lights up imediatly.
"Huh?" Violet inquires in shock. "I guess that side of the fire wasn't hot enough?" She shrugs, not sure of her answer. She quickly finished with it and takes out her phone and sneakily takes phones of everyone. 'If Zeus could see how well everyone's getting along, then he can see Thor becoming more human.' Violet thought happily as she walks back over to the bag of Sparklers and holds it out for people to take. She takes out two when she sees Loki approaching and smiles as he snatches them up. He crosses his arms and looks away.
"If you wouldn't mind entertaining like this at school, I wouldn't mind coming to class." Loki said then stalks off. Then Takeru comes over.
"Hey, Witch. . . Humans can make pretty neat stuff." Takeru said as he refuses to look at her.
"Yeah, and I bet their even more things you can find out." Violet said as she holds out more sparklers to him. He nods in thanks and walks off. They two boys continue to chase after Dionysus, laughing. Violet giggles. She felt as if she was with her friends again.
'"Colour! Look! I can trace where I run!" Katie shouts as she runs circles around the four other girls, her long ginger hair floating behind her. .
"I can draw too!" Lola giggles as she draws swirls in the sky. Then music starts to blare from Haley's phone.
"There's nothing that get anything going like music!" Haley shouts as her and Melissa start dancing. Violet giggles happily as she watched her friends.
"Oo, oo! Let's take a picture!" Katie shouts as her sparkler runs out.
"Okay." Violet smiles as she takes out her phone. All five of them leans in together, cheek to cheek as they give beaming smiles to the camera.
"Say 'BFF'!" Lola shouts.
"BFF!" All five shout as Violet snaps the picture and they all giggles as they look at it.'
"Come here Violet! Come!" Apollo shouts as he waves her over. Violet walks over and stands around the fire, that was bigger than it was before. She looks to see Lewis and Thor collecting firewood. 'I'm glad their bonding' Violet thought. But once they drop the firewood, Thor returns to Loki's side and Lewis steps away from the group. Violet looks down at her feet sadly. Lewis grits his teeth as he steps away. He wasted his time and effort in this and no one seem to-
"Lewis!" He heard a voice shout. Or maybe someone did. He looks over his shoulder with a glare.
"What?" He snaps hastily. Violet flinches back but follows him in persist, to which he stops and swirled in his heel and tapped his foot on the floor impatiently. "What is it? I haven't got all day!"
"I-I, erm, wanted to say thank you. With out you we wouldn't of been able to light the sparklers. So thank you." She stutters. Lewis frowns at her.
"And?" He asks as she seemed to not be moving.
"N-nothing!" She squeaks as she flinches. Lewis sighs as he rubs his head.
"It's clearly not nothing. Now tell me before I have to beat it out of you." Lewis growls. Violet gulps as she shrinks under his gaze.
"Can you join the group, please? I want us all to enjoy the treats I got for us. I can't have anyone being left out." She whispers hoarsely as she rubs her arm. Lewis looked indifferently at her. "You don't have to if-"
"Are we having S'mores?" He asks.
"W-what?" Violet squeaks.
"Are we having S'mores?" He demands. Violet nods hastily only for Lewis to stomp over to the group who now we're sitting on the floor. He looks over his shoulder and scowls.
"Move it!" Violet jumps in shock and hastily removes three big bag of things from her bags, including wooden skewers.
"What's that Violet?" Balder asks as he watches her remove a white ball of fluff.
"This, is a marshmallow." Violet said as she sticks it on the stick. "You warm is up over the fire, then place it between two wafers and two slices of chocolate." Violet does so as the gods watch her closely and Lewis scowls, just wanting to eat one. "Then, bam, a S'more. You try." Violet said and she gives the things to the gods. As she eats her S'more she watches as the gods attempt to make their own. She tries to hide her smile as Hades' is engulf by flames, Tsukito moves his around statically as Takeru watches closely and everyone seems to be doing fine, except Apollo and Balder. She goes to help Apollo who had Lewis on his other side, but is stopped when Lewis had enough.
"Apollo, like this." Lewis grabs Apollo's hands and puts the marshmallow on the end, then helps Apollo move it around. Apollo watches Lewis, leaning away from him slightly but listens none the less. When it time for them to eat them they erupt in awes and hums of aprovement. Violet smiles at them as they eat.
"More." Takeru demands as he holds his hand out. Violet gives him the bag and he shoves three marshmallows on it. Violet smiles in delight as she watches them eat, and giggles as she watches Balder struggle with the sticky substance.
"Balder, stop." Violet instructs as she takes out a napkin and gets the white fluff off him. Balder's cheeks turns red as Loki clicks his tongue when Violet leans on her knees, holding Balder's chin as she wipes away the mess. She furrows her brow as she tilts his head left, then right, checking she got everything. She nods her head and sits normally and goes back to doing S'mores.
"So this is what you call a 'S'more'." Apollo said in awe as he but into it.
"Yes, it's a S'more." Lewis rolls his eyes. "Now eat it before you drop it." Lewis grunts as he eats his fifth one.
"I didn't know you liked S'mores so much." Violet said as she chews her own.
"They're chocolate, why wouldn't someone f*cking like them?" He asks rhetorically. Violet squints her eyes at him. Well at least he was sitting with everyone and not being mean.
"Did you do this often?" Dionysus asks her.
"I've only done this twice before with my friends." Violet said as she watches the fire.
"Friends? You didn't have any friends." Lewis scoffs. Violet turns silent as she looks indiffently into the fire.
"Violet had us now!" Apollo cheers as he grins. Violet looks blankly at Lewis through her hair, her sea blue eye staring at him. Lewis glares at her as he grits his teeth.
"Bloody witch." He mumbles as he stuffs food in his mouth. Violet looks away from him with a pout and takes out her phone. 'I wish I could, ah! Freaking boy! He's so insufferable!' She thinks as she opens up her camera and scrolls through her pictures. Then sh-
"Loki-Loki! Give her back her toy!" Apollo orders, but Loki ignore him as he holds the devise.
"What is it Kitty?" Loki asks as he holds the corners.
"It's a phone." Violet said blankly as she watches him.
"What's the use of you having one, not like you have anyone to contact." Lewis grins.
"Actually phones have many use to taking photos to listening to music." Violet tells him as she sees Tsukito writing in his book. Then Takeru looks up at her.
"Music? Like when you were dancing?" Takeru inquires. Violeta cheeks go red and she tilts her head forward and hides it with her black hair.
"Yeah. . ." She admits shyly. Loki looks at the device.
"How?" Loki asks as he peers at the object.
"Give it to me and I'll-"
"No Kitty, tell me." Loki smirks. Violet sighs.
"Click the circle button at the bottom. Then there's four little boxes at the bottom of the screen. Click on the one with a music note on it. Then click on any of the tracks." Violet instructs and does just that. The moment the music starts he drops the phone in shock and stares down at it like everyone else.
"Don't you have any better music?" Lewis asks as he snatches it up. He scrolls through it and grins as he clicks on a track. Violet ignored him and continues to talk with the boys. Soon they finish all the food and stare up at the stars and Violet was sat at the edge by Apollo.
"Today was a lot of fun Warrior!" Apollo beams. Violet nods as she looks indifferently at the stars. Truth be told she enjoyed it, it was tons of fun. But she still felt odd, like she was left out. Was it because she wasn't a god like the rest of them? But then again Lewis wasn't one either. Or was it because she was still scared of everyone? She frowns at this. She'd always been scared of people. It was a fear that had grown since she was a child. She sighs sadly, but her light blue eye still looked empty. Apollo tilts his head.
"Is something wrong?" He asks with a pout.
"N-not really." Violet stutters as she takes out her phone and turns on the camera, looking for something to do. She looks at herself in the reflection and places a strand of black hair behind her ear, then moves her fringe to show off all her face, including her eyepatch. She lets it drop back into place, hiding her left eye and holds her phone limply in her hand.
"Can I look at it?" Apollo asks excitedly. Violet looks at him, blinking owlishly. Then passes him the phone. She watches him as he plays with it in awe, then he scurries off to show Dionysus and Hades. Violet sighs again as she tilts her head back, leans on her arms and stares at the sky. It was a nice shade of dark blue with white stars in the sky. It was uncanny of how much it looked like her covered eye, her real eye. She heard shuffling as someone sat down next to her, the sound of quiet breathing sounding nice again the sound of the forest,but she froze in fear when she looked to see who it was.
"Hi." Lewis grunts as he too look state sky. Violets head whips back to the sky, her body tensing. What could she do? Moving away would be rude and everyone would be watching her, and staying there he might do something. But she was frozen, notable to move in fear.
"Your gonna kill yourself if you hold your breath any longer." Lewis said as he lays on the grass with his arms behind his head. Violet takes slow deep breaths as she keeps her eyes open in fear. 'Alright! I'm going to say it! I'll say it. . . Why aren't you saying anything?!' Violet lets out a deep breath and faces Lewis. He looks at her boredly as she starts to speak.
"I'm sorry." They both keep silent. Then look at each other. Did they just both apologise?
"What are you sorry for?" Lewis asks as he scowls.
"F-for annoying you. . . Then trying to sneak up on you a-and slapping you, a-and thinking you were mean." Violet stutters shyly as her cheeks turn red and she moves her hand to cover up her face. Lewis frowns at her, then grabs her wrist harshly and pulls them away from her face.
"You think I'd forgive you? Do you even know why I was cross with you?" He asks with a scowl. Violet shakes her head hastily. He yanks her closer to him, their faces inches apart.
"Do you not recognise me? Does my face not resemble anyone you've ever met?" He said angrily. Violet shakes now as she stares at him in horro.
"I-I'm s-so-sorry." She whimpers. Then a force nicks her back and she hits her head on the floor.
"It isn't nice to hurt a lady." A voice growls.
When she manages to look up she sees wine red hair standing in front of her.
"Dee-Dee!" Apollos hours as he runs over with the rest of the gods following.
"Get off of me!" Lewis shouts as he tries to get Dionysus' grip off his collar, Dionysus holding him off the ground. Violet stood up shakily and Balder helps her stand. She looks around shyly, then watches as Dionysus brings his fist back.
"Apologise. Apologise to her and we'll forgive you for everything. For what you did to us and her." Dionysus demands as his fist tightens.
"F*ck off you c*nt! I hope you f*cking die you piece of sh*t!" Lewis shouts as he tries to claw at Dionysus' face. Dionysus growls and brought back his fist and got ready to punch until he felt soft cool fingers grip around his fist. He relaxes and looks over his shoulder in surprise to see Violets small figure standing behind him, her eye filled with fear.
"I forgive him!" Violet shouts. Everyone falls silent at this. They stare at her, not understanding.
"Warrior you have nothi-"
"Yes I do. I've send the way you all look at him." Violet closes her eyes as her grip tightens on Dionysus hand. She looks down as her black hair turns into a curtain. When she speaks again, it's almost a whisper. "You all stare at him with anger and hatred. Especially when he's even near me. I'm not dumb. I know he's done something, but I don't care what it was. I forgive him. Just like I forgive everyone for there mistakes. He didn't do it on purpose. He was just angry. And that can blind people. Just like when I slapped him."
"But that wasn't the sam-"Dionysus starts.
"It is the same! I said I'm sorry and I forgive him. Why can't you understand that. He was angry when he first came here and hurt you guys but you were all angry too, right? He just doesn't know how to stop his anger. You've had hundreds of years to do that, but he's only human, he hasn't had that many." Violet reasons. "Like I said, it doesn't matter what he's done or what he was, it only matter of who you are in this moment. So I forgive him and I'm sorry. I hope you can too, for a better chance to live happily here and a better chance to leave." Violet trembles. She keeps her eyes closed and hears Dionysus shuffle and feet hitting the ground.
"Are you sure?" Dionysus asks as he places his hands on her shoulders. She flinches back but looks into his eyes.
"Yes, I just hope we can all become friends and leave together." She smiles softly. Dionysus clears his throat and turns around to face Lewis who was on the floor, swearing under his breath. Dionysus rubs under his nose with his finger, his other hand outstretch to Lewis. Lewis looks up at him and scowl, but takes his hand anyway
"I still f*cking hate you." Lewis scoffs. Dionysus gives him a gritted smile as his grip tightens. "Ah-ah-AH! Okay, okay! I'm sorry-ah! Just f*cking get off!" Lewis shouts. He cradles his hand as he glares at everyone and scoffs, turning away.
"I know how to celebrate this new friendship!" Apollo announces happily. Mostly everyone looks and him indifferently as Lewis mutter, "I'm not your friend."
"What is it Apollo?" Hades asks.
"We can take a group photo to celebrate this friendship!" He shouts happily as he holds out the phone.
"Photo?" A chorus of curious voices spoke.
"You take an image of a moment that's happened g and you keep it forever and ever." Lewis said as he intimidates Violets voice.
"What's wrong with you?" Apollo asks. Everyone sweat drops at him.
"I'd like to try this 'picture' Apollo Agana Belea." Tsukito speaks up.
"I'll do it too." Takeru nods. Soon enough everyone agrees and Violet smiles slightly.
"Everyone stand together, I'll set it up." Violet gives them a small smile. They all quickly shuffle together and Violet stands it up against the tree stumps.
"Hurry up Violet!" Loki shouts as he leans up against Balder.
"Come one!" Balder ushers her over with a grin. Violet smiles happily and sets the timer and runs over and Apollo and Dionysus pulls her between the two. They all pose or smile and the camera flashes. Violet hastily runs over and looks at the picture. Hades stood awkwardly next to Apollo with a small smile, Apollo was beaming as he stood next to Violet who had a shy smile on her face as Dionysus stood next to her with Lewis in a head locks with a grin. Lewis was gritting his teeth and trying to get his head out. Behind them stood Takeru who had his elbow on Tsukito's shoulder with a smile and Tsukito stood emotionlessly. Then it was Balder with a smile as Loki had his arm around his neck with a cheeky grin and Thor stood next to them watching with a slight smirk. Violet holds the phone as she smiles but hides in beneath her bangs.
"Let me see!" Loki shouts as he grabs the phone and the rest of the boys crowd around him.

They all walked along the path back to the summer house. All talking and teasing as Violet watched them at the back fondly.
"I'm glad everyone's getting along." Violet whispers with a shy smile.
"It's all thanks to. Your idea for the fireworks, Warrior." Apollo pops up next to her. She jumps and looks at him in surprise.
"Ah, no. I didn't do much. I'm sure your feelings reached them." Violet tells him.
"That would make me happy. Very happy." Apollo grins as he looks forward. Violet nods as she looks forward too. Then from the corner of her eye she spots something white. She stops and crouches down to see white flowers growing at the trunk of a tree. She gently touches its petal and smiles and laughs under her breath.
"I guess Apollo was wrong." She whispers.
"Warrior!" Apollo shouts as he runs towards Violet.
"Oh. . ." Violet stood up and steps towards him as she brushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "There's some fl-" but she's cut off when a body consumes hers in a hug. She froze in her spot. She gulps. "T-there are flowers Apollo. . ." She whispers hoarsely.
"I was scared. . . I was so scared. I thought you had disappeared." Apollo said as he hides his face in the crook of Violets neck. Violets face flushes as her hands shake and she lifts them to gently rub Apollos back.
". . . I'm here now." Violet said as Apollo slowly lets go of her and takes a step back.
"Oh, flowers. . . You found flowers." Apollo said as he stares down at them.
"Are you okay?" Violet asks.
"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm fine. Let's go. Bal-Bal was all excited about having a barbecue tonight!" Apollo cheers. "What's wrong Warrior? Come on!"
Violet watches him cautiously but follows after, walking back to the summer house.