Cassandra

Violet sat in straight in her bed, staring blankly at the wall.

"I just . . . Apollo. . . And a pretty girl?" Violet rubs her face. "Oh I'm such a freak! Dreaming about a friend! Disgusting! Disgusting!" Violet slaps her cheeks. 'Now I can't get back to sleep. . .' Violet thought sadly. She moves her legs off the bed and stands up.
"At least I have books to read. . . Harry Potter, take me away." Violet mumbles as she picks up one of the books from her dresser and opened it.

||| Time Skip |||

Violet say in class with her pen in her hand, tapping the table softly as Thoth talked away at the front of the class.
"Before we've realised it, half of our time at this academy, as ordained by Zeus, has past." Thoth said. 'That means I still have six months left with this lot. Though they are my friends, they can get into lots of trouble.' Violet sighs.
"That said, we will be holding a major event essential to student life." Violet perks up at this.

"An event sounds cool!" Loki shouts, swinging back on his chair.

"What kind of event is it?" Tsukito asks.

"Hey, idiot." Thoth murmured. Violet stares in shock at Thoths glare that was pointed at Apollo. "What are you doing?" Thoth slams his hands down on the blonds desk and Apollo jumps awake, screaming. "You fall asleep during my class, and you call yourself student council president?"

"S-sorry. . . I'm sorry." Apollo mumbles, staring down at his desk in shame. "I didn't sleep well last night. . ." He admits. "I get the feeling I was dreaming all night. . . But I can't remember anything." Violet eyes widen in surprise.

"Hurry up and tell us about the event!" Loki chides, folding his arms behind his neck. Thoth turns to him, a smug grin on his face as his glasses glitter in the day light.

"The event we shall be holding will be. . . Midterm exams!" Thoth announces. Violet freezes in her chair, her mouth falling open.

"Bullshit! I'm not doing that shit!" Lewis yells, standing up from his chair.

"Anyone that does not participate will be punished. It will be held in three days. They will be comprehensive. Class is dismissed." Thoth trots out the room.

"Exams! This school isn't meant to have exams!" Lewis shouts, grabbing his hair. Violet laughs sheepishly.

"They're not that bad." Violet comments.

"Coming from the girl that never gets below 90!" Lewis shouts. Violet deadpans at him, then squints her eyes.

"How did you know I never got below 90?" Violet mutters.

"I had no idea exams were such a terrifying event." Hades said as everyone begins to stand aprons Violets desk as she sulks.

"I don't remember anything we've studied so far." Loki adds.

"I know, Apollo. . ." Takeru stands behind said blond. "Can you predict the intents of the exam?"

"Huh? What?" Apollo tilts his head.

"Weren't you listening?" Loki questions, leaning over Apollo's shoulder. "We're asking you to predict the exams contents."

"Sorry, but I can't make a prediction like that." Apollo apologises. "I just can't." Both gods let out a bitter sigh and Violet gets an idea. "Come on. . . Don't get disappointed."