Pranks

Violet walks through the garden, listening to the birds chirping happily. She sighs, marking her treck towards the library. She held books in her arms, that she had just finished reading.

"Thoth?" Violet calls, climbing through the window. She looks around, only to see he wasn't in there. Then suddenly, she heard a loud snore from under the table. She places the books down and crouches over to see Anubis asleep under the table. Violet tilts her head at him, watching him closely. 'He looks so familiar. I think I read about him before. He's the God of afterlife and mummification.' Violet reaches out and touches  his skin, running her finger down his face. 'His skin is sort of like mine. The olive tone to it. But mines much lighter than his. . . I guess that makes sense as we share the same ancestors.' Violet then watches as his eyes flutter open, but she continues to touch his face, then brush a strand of hair behind his ear. 'If you made his eyes have white flecks, they'd be like my right one. . . . Wait what?!' Violet tumbles backwards and scatters away, staring at Anubis in fright.

"I'm. . . I'm so sorry!" Violet shouts before stumbling out the library. Then she looks up to see Lewis stare at her.

"What do you want?" He sneers.

"Y-you're the one looking at me." She mumbles. She then looks up at him, and he glares.

"How much longer are we going to be stuck here? You need to sort those gods out."

"It's your responsibility too." Violet tells him.

"And? I'm asking you what you're going to do." Lewis glares. Violet swallows the lump in her throat.

"I think. . . I'm going to see who's the close to failing lessons. That might be helpful." Violet informs.

"Loki then." Lewis nods.

"Do you, um, need any help?" Violet hesitantly asks.

"Are you calling me stupid?" He spits.

"No! No I'm not. I've just. . . Never seen your test scores." Violet adds.

"I practise with Takeru, much to your surprise." Lewis explains. "He's quite the moron. His bastard brother is always too busy."

"Thank you Lewis for helping." Violet bows before turning slightly. "I'll see you in class." Then she runs off.

||| Time Skip |||

"Hades." Takeru shouts. "Tonight is the astronomical surgery, right?"

"That's right. Let's get ready." Hades answers as he leaves the class.

"Next, I'll go water the flower beds." Dionysus said, grinning.

"Balder! Let's go to the tennis courts together! Together!" Apollo shouts. 'Everyone is participating I club activities together seriously. . . But. . .'

"Loki, what's the news committee doing?" Thor asks.

"Me? I'm going to the going home club today." Loki smirks. 'Loki always goes straight to The dormitory after class. He's always furtive in class too. Loki is defiantly the closest to failing.'

"Excuse me, Lok-"

"Oh, it's already that time! I'm going to the Going Home Club! Bye bye." He coos, running out the class. 'He ran away from me. Dos he not like me again! Did I upset him?'

"Sorry." Thor apologises.

"No, no. It's fine. It's not your fault Thor." Violet waves her hands around.

"Loki is going back to the dormitory to set traps." Thor informs. Violet blinks owlishly. "He sets traps for balder and has fun on his expense. I, too, have to be careful."