That Mysterious Girl..

The song of the part: 1×1 by BMTH

Raven POV

I got in the classroom not caring of my classmates' hateful looks, I got used to them, I sat on my usual back desk, and started drawing that one person of them, that I've been secretly crushing on, but no it's just between me and myself I don't wanna talk to anyone here, not even him.

After moments the teacher came, and a boy got in the class after her.

The Teacher: Hey students, today a new mate will begin to study with y'all, Aiden, introduce yourself to your friends.

Friends? I'm not a friend of his lol, Aiden, nice name, he looks nice.

Aiden: I'm Aiden James, I transferred to this school after moving with my family from Chicago, and I am 16 years old.

The Teacher: Okay thank you Aiden, there is an empty seat next to Raven go sit there.

The fuck?

Aiden: Okay Mrs. Brown

He came my direction and I tried to not look annoyed, he sat next to me putting his bag next to him, I hate the fact that this stupid school has to seats in one desk in the classroom.

Aiden: Umm hi

I didn't talk, I just smiled.

Aiden: I like your drawing.

My eyes widen and I looked at him, and realized he saw my sketch book open, I closed it and hid it, and just mumbled.

Raven: thank you.

Then the silence came again, thank God he realized I'm not in the mood.

The class finished finally and I got up taking my bag with me quickly not wanting to hear a word, and got out of the classroom.

Aiden 's POV

This girl is weird, I'm confused why she doesn't want to talk, like I'm not dumb she avoided me, but why?

I followed her, till I found her at her closet, she got a paper in her hands, she then ripped it and throwed it in the closet violently, took her bag, and got out, I wondered what was in the paper, but I know it wasn't good at all, then I felt someone pat my shoulder, I turned around and saw a brown heared and green eyed boy.

Nick: Hi I'm Nicholas, call me Nick

Aiden: Hi, nice to meet you Nick

Nick: You were watching Raven?

Aiden: Umm yeah, I wanted to be a friend but she looked annoyed about the fact I had a seat next to her

Nick: Well I dunno she would trust you easily she never trusted anyone since her bestie in middle school cheated on her, and she has a pretty bad reputation here

Aiden: Why? And what happened between her and her bestie?

Nick: Both are long stories, let's go to the cafeteria first.

I went with him to the cafeteria, and we sat togather, then I noticed her sitting alone, with her headphones on, drawing in her notebook.

Aiden: Now tell me, why is she avoiding everyone? and why the girls here death glare at her?

Nick: A long time ago when we were in middle school, she and her best friend Nelly, were like sisters, they both were getting bullied because of Raven, because as I told you she has bad reputation, because umm, her father is in jail, I'll tell you why later, then someday, exactly in out last year there, in the Halloween, she saw Nelly backbite her with those girls who bully her, she then left the school building, the day after she argued with Nelly, Nelly then just laughed, and told her that she doesn't care about her anymore, and that she is sick of acting like she does.

I was shocked of what he just told me, she went through all this?

Nick: She then punshed her nose, and run away, that day is unforgettable for everyone, since then she avoided everybody, but she still gets death threats, I saw one falling from her closet door once.

I then realized what she ripped earlier, I really felt my heart hurt, because this is too much, I hoped she is doing a bit okay.

Nick: so if she avoids you don't be confused, I understand her

Aiden: Me too, I hope she is okay

Raven POV

Nick is talking to him now, probably about me, but idgaf, at least he will leave me alone now, like everyone did.

The break ended, and everyone went to the most boring class in the world, science, I didn't feel like dealing with it and I skipped it, going the library.

After the school time ended I got out of it and went home.

Aiden POV

I went home after I said goodbye to Nick, went to my room and changed into comfortable close, and opened my phone looking for Raven's account in the 'gram, 'till I found it, with her picture on the PFP, I opened it, it has much pics and videos of metal bands, especially BMTH, and there pictures of her with a cat, she looks happier in them, and there were ones with her and a man, I guess it's her brother, he looks older than her but younger than her father of course, I wonder why her dad is in jail, what did he do?

A.N: Hi butterflies how are youuu?

So, I know this chapter is tiny but it's the beginning, want me to continue?