Apologize?

The song of the part: True Friends by BMTH, and Paper Rings by Taylor Swift :)

Raven's POV

After I saw her , I just wet past her going to the classroom, not caring to ask her what is she doing her, I thought she moved with her mother and left me fucking alone, but she came back.

But before I could go she held my hand, I looked over at her, she was looking kinda nervous, is she sorry or what the hell? Pathetic.

Nelly: Please let me apologize I know I..

Raven: Apologize? You stabed my back! And hurt me in front of everyone! You made me scared to be friends with others after you did what you did!

Nelly: I know I'm sorry I'm really sorry but..

Raven: whatever the fuck you're doing here now I don't give a flying shit.

I broke my hand free and rushed to the classroom, trying not to cry,  and sat in my desk in the back, listening to songs maybe they'll help me hold my tears back, I remembered my mom, I wish she was still here, my tears started falling even though I tried.

After some minutes Nick and Aiden came.

Aiden's POV

After Nick and I got to the classroom we saw Raven there as we expected, but she was crying we went to her to see what's wrong.

Raven: it's nothing I just.. I remembered my mom.

Nick: oh Raven come here

He hugged her and she was crying in his arms, I'm jealous but okay it's cute 🔥

Nick: She is in a better place and she is proud of you.

Raven: I hate my dad he made me live all this

She was sobbing, I hate her father more after this .

After some moments she stopped and pulled away, wiping her tears.

Raven: I sorry I made you worry.

Aiden: It's okay it happens to me when I remember my mom too.

Later the others came, and after the teacher got in, a new girl came with her too, I saw Nick's eyes widened, why is he so surprised?

I looked over to Raven and I found her frustrated too.

My confusion didn't last though.

Nelly: I'm Nelly Ismen and I'm 16 and...

After I heard her name I realized who she is.

It's the same Nelly, her ex bestie.

After the class ended we all went to the cafeteria and sat togather, and I noticed Nelly sitting near but not too close, she looked down.

Raven: I met her in the morning, she tried to apologize but I shouted at her not wanting to hear a shit from her.

Nick: Wow really?