Trixie

The part of the song: Hospital For Souls by Bring Me The Horizon

Raven's POV

I can't believe it but Trixie is standing by our table me and Aiden.

Aiden: Uhh sure

Aiden said, he wasn't less surprised, she was smiling at us and she really doesn't look like the old Trixie, besides, WHO THE FUCK BEAT HER UP?

she sat next to Aiden who was in front of me, and she was trying to hide from everyone, getting me more worried.

Raven: Trixie are you okay? What happened?

She didn't say a word, Aiden held her hand making her look at him, then she took her hand from him.

Aiden: Just tell us why don't you? Who did this to you?

She then looked at me.

Trixie: It's..

She tried to talk but she couldn't finish, I could see she is fighting back tears, well karma was too hard on her this time.

Raven: Okay Trixie look, don't be afraid I forgave you just say what happened so we can help you, you don't need to be scared

I said smiling, she smiled weakly.

Trixie: It's not that it's..

She didn't manage finishing again, likeshe doesn't find the best words, making me wondering what this terrible thing is.

Aiden: Okay calm down, take this

He said handing her a banana from the lunch box, she smiled and took it, and started eating it. I never imagined Trixie sitting with me in the same table someday, but everything is possible, like when did I imagine I was the target n' 1 in a psychopathic killer list.

I took my phone, and found texts from Dove, I opened them quickly and they were saying good and bad news is the same time.

Aiden: What's wrong Rave?

Aiden asked me, noticing how scared I looked at me phone.

Raven: Nick is okay and not okay, he is in coma

He then mouthed an 'oh' , I wiped my face with my hands.

Trixie: What happened?

Aiden: Someone tried to umm.. kill him and he is now in coma

Trixie: Oh my God I'm sorry Raven, I hope he wakes up soon

She said with a soft smile, I smiled back. She used to tell me I don't deserve him, now I believe that the earth is turning.

I texted Dove back.

To Dovey 😍: you won't believe me if I told you something

She then texted me back.

From Dovey 😍: What?

To Dovey 😍: Trixie is sitting with us, it the sane table!

From Dovey 😍: You mean the bully?

To Dovey 😍: Yup, and she is in a petty bad looking, she doesn't wear her usual crop top, abd her face is bruised

From Dovey 😍: Bruised? What happened to her?

From Dovey 😍: No idea, she doesn't say a thing about it

Aiden: The next class time is close, let's go

Raven: Okay let's go

We got up, I helped Trixie up, and we went to the class.

...