Second Chance

The song of the part: A Match Into  Water by Pierce The Veil

A week later..

Raven's POV

It's been a week since the game, if you're asking yeah I'm Nick's gf, and the death threats became worse, one day Trixie met me and gave me a blade telling me that I should kill myself and that I don't deserve Nick, I just ignored her, not taking the blade.

But her words hurt though.

I didn't tell the guys of it, I don't want to put them into problems.

And there's another thing.

Nelly happened to be working with Aiden in the store.

I'm trying to deal with the fact they are friends.

He tells me that she changed, I don't trust her though, I can't trust her easily after what she did.

And Nick is being the best boyfriend I'd ask for, and today is Sunday, the day he will meet my brother and Ellen.

There's another thing too, Ellen is pregnant and I'm having a nephew or a niece, isn't it cute?

It was the evening, I was in my room drawing, waiting for him to come, 'till my brother came to the room and told me he is downstairs.

I went with my brother and the three of us sat togather, Raid already knows Nick, but I was nervous though.

Raid: I can't believe my little sister got a boyfriend already.

I smiled shyly, then Ellen came and sat next to Raid.

Ellen: Isn't it cool?

Raid: But if you ever tried to hurt her I will end you

Nick: I'd never

Then Genevieve jumped into my arms, they laughed at her, Nick caressed her and I smiled at him.

Aiden's POV

I was in my room facetiming Nelly, we became friends since she works with me, she is nice though and I can see she changed to the better.

Nelly: I'm happy that she is happy now really.

Aiden: And I'm glad she is actually trying to forget, even though she is still don't want to but she tries for me

Nelly: If she didn't trust me I understand her though, I hurt her enough, If I was her I'd kill me

I laughed, she's right.

Aiden: her birthday is the next weekend

Nelly: yeah, I wonder what would I give her as a birthday present

Aiden: do you still have something she gave you when you were friends?

Nelly: I don't know, oh yeah I still keep that matching bracelet, I didn't throw it, even though I thought about that but I felt like keeping it.

Aiden: Wow perfect!

Nelly: I don't know I guess she thrown hers..