The Game Isn't Over Yet

The song of the part: Comatose by Skillet

Raven's POV

After knew what I knew, I ran upstairs, and sat in my bed, my dad didn't only kill mom, but he made my life a fucking living mafia story.

I dialed Nick's number, and called him, because his voice is the most calming voice in the world, but I got no answer, nothing but this annoying voice message, okay I'll just draw, it's getting my mind off everything, I put my headphones on, and started drawing, while Vic from Pierce The Veil voice is echoing in my ear

Make me a promise here tonight, love is a tidal wave

Dreamless and early Graves, never want it to be this way

I was literally drawing like is the last time I'll draw in my life, and I finished it, it was a raven, pitch black raven, really, my life is pitch black like my name is.

I closed my sketch book, and tried calling Nick again, nothing still, I cursed under my breath, and lied in my bed, emotionless, I run out of stupid teardrops.

....

Raid's POV

She just got upand went upstairs, I know she's now processing the whole thing, I don't know why the messages were sent to her and not me, both things are bad but she dealing with it is harder than me doing so, I sighed I went to the kitchen, where Ellen was cooking, after I put Serenity down, and I hugged her from the back.

Raid: How is my sweetheart doing?

Ellen: Tired of your daughter, but your sister is like you got her from heaven she's really saving me

I chuckled, and helped her while talking.

Raid: She always wishes she has a little sister, after Serenity came now she will act like she is her mother not you

She chuckled, I was about to talk again but I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I took it and opened it, there was a message.

Ellen: What's wrong?

I opened the message and couldn't Saya word yet, Ellen took the phone from my hands and read the message, she then looked at me confused, of course.

'The game didn't end yet'

.....

Raven's POV

I went downstairs to eat dinner, after Raid sent me a message telling me it's done.

I sat at the table, they were silent, but I decided to break the silence.

Raven: Why are you guys silent like that?

I said, nobody said a word, Raid just handed me his phone, I took it and read that message in it, and my heart started beating fast.

Raven: When did you get this?

Raid: After you went upstairs with couple of minutes

Now I just have to wait for the new shock, is it Dove, Nick, or Aiden.

.....