Whispers In The Dark

The song of the part: Whispers In The Dark by Skillet

Dove's POV

I'm still in this dirty room, Kevin comes time to time and annoys me with his shit, and he told me that Raven is going to be gone soon, and if she didn't then I'll die, I thought he is just lying to me, but Nelly and that man told me that too which made it truthful.

I still remember my sister words and her begging me to move in with her, when I just refused telling her I'll be okay, well I was wrong, her I go with my 'okay' ass.

...

Raven's POV

I got ready for that flight, yeah I had to skip school again, I don't mind it I just want my sister back.

I wore a black crop top and ripped jeans, went downstairs where Raid and Steven waited for me, yeah Steven insisted to go with us.

Raid: Are you sure you still want to go?

Raven: Yes, if I didn't Dove will die, and they want my head anyway so they will kill me and everyone after it, if I died then it will be for the best for you

He sighed and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back, then we pulled away, and went out of the house to Steven's car.

.....

Aiden's POV

I got to the classroom, and sat in my usual seat, Raven told me she is not coming today, and that she is going to Chicago and end this hell of a situation, I put my hands on my face, trying to hold back tears, like it wasn't enough knowing my best friend is dying in the hospital, my other girl best friend Raven now is probably going to die, and who knows if Dove will survive or not too.

.....

*A few hours later*

Raven's POV

After the plane landed we went right to Dove's house, when we got there I went to Dove's room, Steven went to the guest room, and Raid went to Ellen's.

I lied down on the bed and thought about my plans, I don't know if I'll survive this or not, but I have to go, or Dove will die, and probably Aiden too is going to get hurt, since he is my other best friend.

I took my phone and texted Aiden.

To Aiden 🔥: I got to Dove's house with Raid and Steven, tomorrow is the most important day of my life

He immediately read it and replied.

From Aiden 🔥: I already missed you, school was so boring today without you

To Aiden 🔥: I missed you too, but deal with it you're getting rid of me soon

From Aiden 🔥: Oh shut the fuck up! I'm gonna cry here and you joking!

To Aiden 🔥: OMG okay I'm sorry, but really, you know I have to do this, or you all will get hurt, I don't want to die but I'm their target, so I'll go to end this shit

From Aiden 🔥: and what makes you so sure he is not going to kill us after you die? And why does he want to only kill you? What about Raid?

To Aiden 🔥: I don't know, he decided to go with me for this reason

From Aiden 🔥: I hope the three of you come back safe

To Aiden 🔥: By the way Steven got us guns, I have a gun haha

From Aiden 🔥: OMG then just f*ck them up and come back! I need you here, and Ellen, and also Serenity and the cats want their mommy!

To Aiden 🔥: I will, don't worry I'm not dying alone