Bad Memories

The Song Of The Part: Not In The Same Way by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Raven's POV

It's been two weeks now since that club night. Serenity already managed to say some simple words, and Nick has been ignoring me for the past two weeks, I didn't know why, I just thought itbut I gave him time, and two weeks is a fucking enough time.

Dove: Are you sure you're going?

Raven: Yes, I'm not going to just stand silent when my boyfriend is in some problem that I don't even know, it's been two weeks Dove

She nodded, I was wearing(the outfit in the pic above, dont talk about the illuminati mark I can't do anything about it try to ignore it😭)

I took my phone and went out to my bike going to Nick's.

Nick's POV

I was in my room, I was in my room for the whole past two weeks, I was just taking food from my mom and eating here, and I ignored everyone but her, even Raven, I feel guilty for just disappearing like that but I can't tell her what's happening just like that, and I told Dove to distract her from me and I told her of the whole problem.

I was listening to music when I heard noise downstairs, I removed my earpieces and got up to figure out what's happening, until I heard my mom saying Raven's last name.

She's here?

I went downstairs to see what's happening and like I thought, Raven was arguing with my mother, actually it was just my mom yelling, Raven was about to cry.

Nick: Mom what's happening?

Stefanie: Nicholas go to your room!

Nick: No mom what's happening why you're yelling at her?!

I tried to reach to Raven but my mom didn't let me.

Stefanie: you stay away from her! And you go away from my son!

Raven: Why what did I do? I never hurt him and I'd never do that!

Stefanie: I said go! I'm not leaving a criminal's daughter near my only son!

I saw I tear down her cheek, but she just wiped it and run out of the house.

Nick: Mom what the heck! Why did you say such thing to her!

Stefanie: Nick I can't trust her anymore after I knew that and I don't know why you're with such a person, and we're moving anyway we're not staying here and you know that