... Ready For It?

The Song of the part: Hayloft by Mother Mother

(My Daddy's Got A Gun You Better Run 💀)

Raven's POV

This can't be happening.

Aiden: Hey Raven? What happened?

Raven: Dove.. she's kidnapped...

........

Dove's POV

After they found out I was calling Raven in the car box, the snatched it from me and slapped my face, then dragged me from my hair to an old building, I couldn't say where were we, the threw me in a dark room, I could hear mouse noise in the ground,  they tied me and closed my mouth, then went out and closed the door.

Of course, I should've realized earlier than that, after my parents were murdered, I should get kidnapped and killed by someone.

Even though I couldn't see anything in the dark, I could feel a mouse by my feet, I couldn't move so it won't bite me, I just hope anyone comes and saves my ass now before I go crazy.

Shortly after the door opened, and light came to the room, I closed my eyes trying to get used to the light, then I realized there were four people standing in front of me, an old man who looked like a gangster, two men who look like his bodyguards, and a girl who looked familiar.

The old man: Hey sweetie, like your brand new bedroom?

He said smirking, I glared at him, I was scared but I won't show it.

The old man: You may do not know me, but you will sooner or later

He stepped closer to me, I tried to back off, but I found the wall behind me blocking me, he reached his hand to my face, and he looked like he noticed the mark on my face.

The old man: Oh boys why did you do such a thing to this pretty face?

Bodyguard 1: She was calling someone through the phone earlier in the car box boss

The old man: You still shouldn't have, it's actually good she told them, she just made the plan go the way I want

Okay what the fuck is he talking about?

The old man: Okay let's go now, let's let her chill in this beautiful room

He got up and we all left, I couldn't recognize the girl even though I tried.

......

Raid's POV

We went out of the police station, we still have to go to the courthouse, we are all in problems, Raven is scared and getting more depressed day by day, she has every right on it, all the things that are happening are hard on all of us.

Raid: Hey Raven, are you okay?

Raven: I.. kinda

Raid: Okay let's go home, Aiden you're coming over?

Aiden: Yeah? Yeah yeah I'm coming..

He said and came with us to my car, and I drove us home.

We got home shortly after, Raven ran upstairs to her room, and Aiden followed her, I watched them, then looked at Ellen who was holding Serenity.

Ellen: I hope she just be okay

Raid: Me too, like it wasn't enough that she's going through this hell of a wrong accuses

Ellen: Yeah, I just hope this is all a nightmare

.........

Aiden's POV