The Last Goodbye

The song of the part: Goodbyes by Post Malone

Raven's POV

It's been couple of days since that day when I broke down, I was still in my room, I was ignoring everybody but Raid and Ellen and Dove, but I was not talking much, Dove told me that Aiden and Nick been asking about me abd coming over but I didn't care, I was just, I didn't want to see none of them, and I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Nick, I know he and Dove will leave to Chicago soon...

One day Dove came to my room, and sat next to me.

Dove: When will you stop drama Raven we're worried about you

Raven: Wouldn't you do what I do now if you were on my shoes?

She just sat silent, and I smirked sarcastically.

Dove: Okay but I just wanna tell you that Nick is leaving tomorrow morning to Chicago

I was still feeling my heart beat when I hear his name, but I just ignore it and hide it, but this time I just couldn't, today is my last chance to see him but I still don't want to, this just drove me crazy.

Dove: don't you think you at least should say goodbye?

Raven: Dove I wish I just could I'm just going crazy with this, I'm just not good at it

She nodded and put her hand on my shoulder smiling.

Dove: I'm still here by your side, whenever you're ready go say it

Then she hugged me and I hugged back..

........

Nick's POV

I finished packing all me stuff, and sat on my bed, Raven was ignoring me this whole time and it kills me, I tried to text her but she never answers, I'm mad at her for it because it wasn't my fault but, if I was her and and Raid said to me such thing I'd do the same shit, I don't know if she's doing alright, Dove tells me she ignores everyone and that she only talk fast with her and her brother and Ellen, and this makes me more sad that she is still the same since what happened, I'm angry with my mom since that day, and I'm not talking to her at all, even though I can't hate her she just want me to be okay, but she was too harsh on Raven.

While I was listening to music in my bed and looking at the ceiling, I saw my room door opens, with my mom appearing from behind it, I looked up againat the ceiling, and she came and sat next to me.

Stefanie: how are you today son?

I didn't answer and kept looking at the ceiling even though I could hear her because the song I was listening to finished, and I stopped the music cause I wanted to listen.

Stefanie: I know you probably hate me but I really just want you to be okay, you know how your dad died and I don't want to lose you too

My dad? Wasn't he dead with concer?

Nick: What do you mean?

I said looking at her.

Stefanie: I don't rather telling you now son it's...

Nick: If you want me to forgive you tell me mom, what the heck do you mean? Wasn't my dad dead because of concer?

Stefanie: Okay fine, but don't you tell a soul

Nick: I'll think about it

She chuckled, then she started...

*Flash Back, when Nicholas was 2 years old *

Author's POV

Stefanie: Are you sure you should go? I've got a bad feeling about that Ben

He was getting ready to go to London to meet an old friend, well they were enemies but now he has to meet him because of work, he looked at her with a soft smile, and went to her and kissed her a deep soft kiss then he held her.