Half Of The Truth

The Song of the part: Mantra by Bring Me The Horizon

(Before The Truth Will Set You Free, It'll Piss You Off 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Raven's POV

It's been three weeks now since my dad died too, and like the message said, my regret that I didn't forgive him got through me, but what would it help with? Nothing.

Today was my first day in school this year, thank God the school director didn't ground me for life that I skipped the first two months of school, it's just my last year in it so thank God again. But I still couldn't go, I didn't want to, but I had to.

I wore a black hoodie and black jeans, and went downstairs, Ellen hugged me and encouraged me for the day.

Ellen: It will be okay just calm down, I know you can do it

Raven: I'll try, it's hard but I'll try.

She smiled, I smiled back and kissed her cheek, then hugged Olivia who run to me, and went out to my bike heading to school.

.......

I got to the school, and went straight to the classroom, I only found Aiden there, now he is the one who comes first. He got up from the seat and hugged me.

Aiden: You finally came! The school felt empty without you and Nick

Raven: Yeah I just stepped on my stubbornness and came

He chuckled and we both sat on the same seat.

Aiden: So, you're better now?

Raven: Still can't move on and paranoia is all over my mind but I'm okay

Aiden: Don't worry it'll be okay

Raven: No it won't Aiden I'm sick of this word, I want you guys to stop saying it because it won't be okay since I don't know who does all this all this time

Aiden: Wow calm down okay I will stop, but since you're scared you won't be okay, you know that being scared and paranoid isn't helping you're just making it harder to yourself

I sighed deeply, and he held my hand supportingly.

Shortly after the teacher and the students came, and the class began.

.........

Dove's POV

I was sitting in the back seat of the class, I used to sit in tge front but now, I changed my mind. Nick was sitting right in front of me, and Kevin was in the desk by my side.

Kevin changed alot these days, he sometimes even screams at me, then apologies and tells me he loves me, and I, typical nice naïf girl, forgive him and give chances.

I don't have any courage to tell Nick or anyone, if I told him I'll just make it worse.

The school time ended and the three of us went out of the school togather, Nick hugged me and went home, and I went with Kevin home.

We got there, I sat in the living room and he went to the kitchen, he told me he is cooking today, I took my phone and called Raven, I'm not the only one who lost her parents now.

Raven: How are you today Dovey?

Dove: I'm okay, I guess, I'm still saying that I got home when I get in, when I already know nobody is there, but I'm okay

Raven: It's okay darling you will be okay, you have Kevin and Nick by your side, btw is there any girl trying to get my man?

Dove: Well definitely, your man is handsome enough to make the popular bitch of the school Tia in love with him