Bloody History

The Song Of The Part: Hayloft II by Mother Mother

(They're not a bad kid but they had to do it..)

Raven's POV

We got to that garage, I hide the gun between my clothes, and a knife by my thigh, I was wearing a skirt and t-shirt, so I won't struggle getting them out, I hoped off the car with the others.

Raid: We will follow you when we hear you calling okay?

Steven: And if you couldn't we will get in when you're late.

Raven: Okay, wish me luck

I got in the garage alone, there was a dead silence.

Raven: Hello, is there anyone?

Before I know it, I felt someone grab my mouth, I got the knife quickly abd stabed them in their leg, I loud yell pierced in my ear, and they let go of me, I run away, and turned around, to find out it's Kevin.

I got my knife to my thighs again and pulled out my gun.

Raven: Don't you dare step near me you son of a fucking bitch

Kevin: I won't.. but they will

He said whimpering from the pain, I looked behind me, there was much men, and Dove was between the arms of one of them with his gun on her neck, and Nelly with some old asshole who probably is her dad.

Nelly: Put your gun down

I didn't, I pulled up so it easier ready to shoot.

The old man: Raven trust me, if you didn't put it down both of you will die, do you want her to die because of you?

He said smirking, he knows what he's doing, I looked at Dove again, she was scared, but shaking her head 'no'

Dove: No Raven, don't let go of the gun, please!

I looked at her, smiling, she was screaming to me not to let go, but this son of a bitch was hitting her in her stomach.

Raven: Tell him to let go of her and I'll throw it, I promise

Nelly: And you want me to believe you

I chuckled, pointing it over her.

Raven: I'm not the one who stabed her bestie's back twice, I never break promises

I said smirking, her eyes widened, then she motioned to the guy to let go, so he did, she run to me, I threw the gun and hugged her tightly, then we pulled away.

Dove: Why did you do this? Why Raven!

Raven: I'll be okay

I said winking, she looked at me confused.

The old man: Get the hell outta here or you will die with her

Dove glared at him, then let go of me, went to Kevin's direction, and she did that thing I waited her a long time to do, he winced in pain falling to the ground, I smirked, while they grabbed my arms, Dove went out of the garage,  it was time now to call them.