When It's Sudden Death We Fight Back ♡

The song of the part: A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil

(It's officially Ravick's song now, deal with it ♡)

Raven's POV

Because of sounds of machines, and smell of medicines, I woke up, and found myself in a hospital room, Raid was sleeping in a chair by my side, I smiled to him and put my hand on his shoulder, he shifted in his sleep, then opened his eyes, and his head shot up.

Raid: Oh my God your okay!

He exclaimed, I chuckled, but felt a sharp pain in my side which made me wince.

Raid: Do not talk it it hurts, I will call the doctor

He run outside,then came back with a doctor. Couple of minutes later he finished Checking on me.

The doctor: I'm glad your okay miss, you can leave tomorrow morning, but don't forget to change the bandage, and do not tire yourself.

Raven: Of course doctor, thank you so much

Raid: I am a doctor too so don't worry doctor, I'll take care of my sister

He nodded smiling then left.

Raid: Dove and everyone is home, the ambulance and the police went to take these gangsters dead bodies from there

I nodded, smiling, then I remembered Nick.

Raven: Can I go and see Nicholas?

Raid: Now?

Raven: Yes Raid, now, I wanna tell him I won in the war

Raid: But he won't hear you, he is in..

Raven: No he hears me, I know that, didn't you tell me the person in coma hears what happening beside them?

He lifted up his eyebrows, then he smiled.

Raid: Okay smartass let me help you to stand

I smiled back, sitting up, he held me and helped me to get up, I went out heading to Nick's room while he is holding me.

We got into Nick's room, and Stefanie was there sitting in a chair, when we entered she looked up, and found us standing by the door, she smiled widely and walked toward me, giving me a hug carefully so she won't mess with my scars.

Stefanie: You're okay! I'm so glad you made it I was scared about you

Raven: Well, I'm happier that I made it and took revenge

I said smirking, she smiled wider.

Stefanie: I'm proud of you

I smiled, then looked at Nick walking closer to him, and sat to that char next to him.

Raven: Hey sleepy head, I'm not late this time right?

I said, and my smile faded into a weak one.

Raven: I kept my promise and took revenge, did you see? And well, I'm hurt, but I came back, why won't you come back now? I need you

My tears were already streaming down my face, I held his hand in mine, and smiled.

Raven: Okay I'll sing for you the last song we listened to togather, remember? It's your fav song

I said, then started singing A Match Into Water.

Wake up I know you can hear me

Male me a promise here tonight

Dreamless and early Graves, I never want it to be this way

The chemicals will bring you home again

This is it, when it's done, we can say that

When it's sudden death we fight back

I finished singing, it's the only part I can sing here for him anyway, I looked at him again.

Raven: did you hear me? I fought death back and you will, wake up

I said 'wake up' with a choked voice, and I put my head on his hand that I'm holding, and I felt Stefanie's hand on my back. Just then, I felt Nick's hand shift underneath my head, making it shot up.

Raven: Stef! Raid! His hand moved

Raid: What?

Raven: I swear I felt it shift!

Raid came my direction to check on him, but he didn't need to, because we all saw his eyes open..

......

*Meanwhile*

Nick's POV

I was only seeing dark black, while hearing footsteps and machines around me, I couldn't move neither open my eyes, I was completely powerless.

I felt someone hold my hand, I immediately knew she is my mom, because I heard her voice, but before she finished talking I heard the door open, shortly after I heard my mother.

Stefanie: You're okay! I'm so glad you made it I was scared about you

She means Raven?

Raven: Well, I'm happier that I made it and took revenge

Knew it! She survived! I heard her two days ago telling me she's going to that mission and I tried to wake up to stop her, but here she goes, she went and came back.

Raven: Raven: Hey sleepy head, I'm not late this time right?

No you are not stubborn.

Raven: I kept my promise and took revenge, did you see? And well, I'm hurt, but I came back, why won't you come back now? I need you

Of course I should've known she got hurt somehow. I need her either, I wish I could wake up and kiss her roughly to punish her of causing hurt to herself.

Raven: Okay I'll sing for you the last song we listened to togather, remember? It's your fav song

She said and started singing, with that angelic voice I love, after she held my hand, then she squeezed my hand.

Raven: Raven: did you hear me? I fought death back and you will, wake up

I will, I have to, I can't make her cry anymore.
I tried moving hand, and I managed to. Good job, now my eyes, one, two... three.

I managed to open my eyes, it took me a couple of seconds until I could see them, I looked to my side, where Raven and my mom were standing, Raven's eyes were open wide, and her hand on her mouth, my mom was already crying, shocked. I managed to form a smile in my face, the I noticed Raid was in room too, he smiled happily then run outside, I looked back at Raven who threw herself on my chest, making me wince a little bit, but I ignored it and managed to move my arms and put them around her...

...

A.N: Tadaaaaaaa the end is closer than you think amigos!

Isn't Ravick cute?

Okay the next chapter won't be less romantic, I'll make you're single asses ache HAHAHAHAHA!!

I LOVE YOUUUU bye♡