Welcome

READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!

Hey Guys! So...
This is my first fanfic- actually my first ever story on wattpad, it is a supernatural fanfiction, and I am not very good with writing and wording, so don't expect anything big and perfect. If you love the show supernatural as much as I do, then you won't care. I wrote this In first person, and if I make ANY mistakes then let me know in the comments. I am pretty sure no one will read this, but if you do...
Thank you. Also, I am not putting any smut warning on every chapter, cuz that always annoys me. Like, if you don't like sex scenes, then don't read the mature stories. Anyway....
Here are the warnings.

Warning: this story may contain smut, and does contain some bad words. So, if you are under the age of- aw, fuck that. Just enjoy the story. If you are a young child, read this if you want to. It's a free country.

Also, I don't update much. Sorry, let's just blame it on school and stuff. M'kay, if you have read down to here, that means you care. So, I will be nice in return. If you have read this far, then leave the words " I care" in the comments and I will follow you. :)
Okay, now enjoy the story.

Also:
(Y/N) =YOUR NAME
(Y/L/N) =YOUR LAST NAME
(Y/H/C) =YOUR HAIR COLOR
(Y/H/L) =YOUR HAIR LENGHTH
(Y/S/C) = YOUR SKIN COLOR

Also, PLEASSSSEEEEE comment, I like seeing other ppls veiw on the story.
Alsoooo, if you want, you can read my other stories.
Thank you, ENJOY...
hopefully.