chapter 17: I love you dean

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up in the motel room, and saw Sam sitting on his bed next to me. He was staring at his computer Blankly, his attention quickly shifted towards me. " (Y/N)? You're awake." He said switching his position facing me. " Yep." "Well? How do you feel?" He asked showing more interest in the matter. " Just a bit tired." " Oh, well you can rest. But, um, Dean's in the shower so after that I think you owe him Coffee." " Crap, yeah. I feel bad, here let me get ready." I said standing up. I reached for my bag, and sat on my bed. I sat for a few seconds when Sam had realized what I was waiting for. "Hey, Dude. Stop using all the hot water, we aren't the only ones." He said banging on the door. I heard the water stop, and stood up continuing my wait for the shower.

Dean's Pov:

I turned off the water knowing what Sam had meant, and grabbed the towel. I ran it through my hair, and over my body to dry off all the droplets on my skin. I finished drying myself, and put my jeans on. I looked at my chest, and remembered last night. She had slept on my chest, her beautiful hair I still felt on my fingertips. Her skin was so soft, I wanted to tell her today. How I feel, and how I've always felt. From the Day she rescued me, it's funny when I think of it sometimes. I then realized we haven't seen Cas nor Mom in a long time. I started to worry. I put my shirt on, and wrapped the towel around my shoulders so it could keep my hair from dripping. I walked out of the bathroom, and saw (Y/N) sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. "You okay (Y/N)?" " Yeah." She replied weakly. " Are you sure?" " Yep, just- tired." " Well, we don't have to go get coffee then. If you need sleep then-" " Dean. I'm fine. We will get coffee, it'll probably wake me up anyway." She said shrugging. " Okay? Well I'll let you shower, and just tell me when you're ready." She nodded and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower start running and knew it was gonna be a while, so I turned to Sam who was still sitting on the edge of the bed and staring at the ground. " Hiya Sammy." I said happily. He turned his focus to me, and gave me a smirk, I knew exactly what he was gonna ask me. " You gonna tell her?" He said leaning in as I sat on her bed facing him. " Yeah. I guess I am." I said giving him a nervous smile. " Cas C'mon." Sam said loud. " Sam, no. It's okay- you don't have to invite-" but before I could say anything Cas appeared behind Sam and I sighed. " Sam. Is it happening?" Cas asked genuinely interested for once. " Yeah Cas. He's gonna tell her." Cas made a huge smile. " Oh Dean. I am filled with joy, I'm so happy you are finally finding your real love." He said sitting next to Sam, " Stop acting like children. It's just a confession.." I said tilting my head up towards them. " No, Dean it's not. I am so happy, I'm gonna have a sister in law!" Sam said excitedly. " Woah, buddy slow down. It's not even that serious yet, we haven't even started dating yet." I said as he rolled his eyes and laid back against the headboard of his bed, and continued looking for whatever he was looking for. " It will eventually." I uncomfortably cleared my throat. " So, have you found anything about the other shifters?" " Um- there's a scene not to far from here. We could ask some locals about what happened. A Daughter was killed, and last night she was seen swinging on the porch. The neighbors haven't seen the family since." I raised my eyebrow. " Sure as hell sounds like a shifter." " Yeah, but we can go after you and (Y/N) " Confess" to one another." He said mockingly. I heard the bathroom door creak open, and Looked behind me to see (Y/N) in a black sweatshirt and ripped jeans. " Okay, I guess I'm ready to go." She said walking towards the door. " Okay. See ya Sammy." I said walking towards her and watching Sam's smirk grow. Before she opened the door to leave, I looked back to see Cas still standing behind Sam. I looked back at (Y/N), to see her head turn around quickly. Cas quickly telaported, " Did I just see- was that Cas?" " Um- yeah. He was just- telling us about-" " Beer." Sam quickly interuppted. " Beer?" I mouthed back to him. " He said he found a liquor store." Sam said chuckling." And?" "He drank it." Me and Sam said in unison. She laughed, " Alright. Well, we better get going." She said tugging at my hand. " Oh, yeah. Right. Coming." I said as she pulled me out the door.