chapter 12: we are family

(Y/N)'s POV:

I then looked at the couch spot next to Sam," Is this seat taken" I said signaling toward the seat next to him. " Uh- no, you can sit here." He said scooting about a bit. I sat down with my beer, and grabbed the remote. " Hm, what should we watch?"I said going through all the suggested movies on our Netflix account. " Um, I don't know. But if you don't mind I'm gonna look for a case, and watch the movie." Sam said opening the laptop that somehow appeared in front of him. " Oh, okay." I was a little dissapointed, but I guess watching The office by myself wasn't too bad. I clicked on the episode I was on last, and it had started with it's theme song.
------
I had already watched all of the second season, and was moving onto the next. I peered at the time, and noticed it was late. Sam was still up, staring into the laptop screen zoning off. " Find anything?" I asked. He seemed startled, he awkwardly cleared his throat, " So, there is something, it's in Arizona. In a small town called Tombstone?" That place sounded familiar. " Oh, okay. How about we head there tomorrow? Ya know, check out the Place, and see if it even is a case." Sam nodded, " Sounds like a plan." He said smiling and gluing his eyes back to his computer screen. I started to scroll through Netflix once again, I was bored and didn't know what to watch.

-------

After three episodes of The office, I agreed it was time to go to bed. I looked over and saw Sam, his head was laid down on the arm of the couch. He looked uncomfortable, so I stood up and put his feet on the couch. I then grabbed a blanket from my side of the ground, and laid it on top of him. " Goodnight Sammy." I said patting him on the back. I tiptoed back to my bedroom, and before changing I collapsed on the bed and fell right asleep.
--------

I woke up to the smell of bacon, and...
PIE! I sat up immediately, and got dressed into a pair of black shorts, and a black crop top. I looked at my stomach, you could see a huge red bruise, so I put a different shirt on. Instead I woke a black leather jacket, and a white tank top. But I then looked over at my shoulder, it was scratched, I felt my head start to hurt, and my eyes ached. I 'can't wear anything' I thought to myself. I was so screwed, I had bruises and scabbed cuts everywhere. I slid from the wall onto the ground and buried my head into my hands, " What do I do." I mumbled. Just then, I heard my door Creak open, " (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Dean asked looking at me. I felt a tear drop trickle down my cheek, I nodded. " No, you're not." He said walking over and sitting down next to me. " What's up?" He asked rubbing my back comfortingly. " Well, we were gonna have this case today, and everything I wear- doesn't work out for me." I said my voice breaking. " What do you mean, "Dosent work out for you". " He said looking into my eyes. " W-Well, ev-every corner of me- either has an old cut, o-o- or bruise." I said more tears dropping down my cheeks. " If my opinion matters- like, at all. I think you look great right now. Even crying." He said still gazing into my eyes. " Dean- I- I. Thanks, you're an amazing person for comfort, you know that?" I said putting my hand on his cheek. He blushed, and then turned away, we should get some breakfast. He said standing up, and reaching for my hand. I accepted it and we both walked into the kitchen. We saw Sam, he was staring into his computer again. " Morning Sam." I said walking towards the kitchen. I then stared at the pie on the kitchen table, " I thought I smelt you." I said looking into the pie. " Wait, who made it?" I asked looking around. " Mary?" " No, Mom is at the store picking some stuff up, and I- sadly don't know how to make pie." Dean said looking down. " Ole' Sammy here made it." I looked at Sam surprised. " I picked up some tricks from you (Y/N)." He said awkwardly clearing his throat. " Oh, I'm proud. Mabey you can start making the pies around here." I said jokingly. " Heh, sorry I got other things to do." He said looking back at his computer. " Okay, lemme eat this pie real quick, and we can be on our way." I said looking down at the pie lickimg my lips. " You mean we will eat this pie." Dean said raising his eyebrows. I playfully rolled my eyes, " Fine, winchester, but I call first bite!" I raced to the pie with Dean following after.
---------