**chapter 36: I can help you relax**

{Warning includes sexual content just a heads up}

Dean's POV:

I stood in the room we'd gotten, waiting for (Y/N) to get changed into her swimsuit.

I had eaten the chocolates on the bed because I was hungry and was getting bored.

Why do girls take so long to get changed.

After a moment, I raised my hand to knock, but the door opened. Out came a (Y/N) I hadn't seen before.

She had a black bikini on... and holy fuck.

I don't know If I'll be able to keep my hands to myself tonight.

"So..."

She trailed off, holding her arms out. I finally snapped out of my trance blinking a few times, "Uh...yeah babe. It...looks great." My eyes trailed across her body, studying her curves I'd missed seeing.

I reached my hands out, putting my hands on her shoulders.

I wasn't going to be a needy rude guy, I was going to be chivalrous today.

So scratch the 'you look hot.'

Or 'hey sexy.'

Here goes...

Dean Winchester. Trying to have chivalry.

"You look beautiful, honey. Brighter than the sun."

I smiled, trying so hard to keep my eyes locked with hers.

Her eyes were trailing up and down my body, and I took this distraction of hers to look at her body too.

I released her shoulders backing up a little because, sudden urges were almost taking control.

"You look good in swimming trunks, Dean." She smirked, checking me out again.

"Shut up... because you're not seeing me in shorts ever again after this." I grinned, grabbing her hand.

"Now c'mon...let's go. Sam and Hazel are probably waiting."

I lead her to the door, but she pulled me back. She rolled her eyes, "C'mon. I can see... your swimming trunks have thin fabric."

She whispered, pressing her lips to mine. I immediately melted into the kiss, letting out a soft sigh, moving my fingers through her hair.

A hand slowly moved down her back, right above her ass.

Dammit Dean.

Chivalry.

I pulled back, and her brows knitted together.

"Let's go enjoy the beach while the sun's up." She pouted, but eventually smiled.

"Alright, Alright.... but tonight."

She flashed a wicked grin at me. "Oh yeah... you're definitely getting some tonight." I winked, and we both walked out the room.

I watched as Dean and Sam sat on shore, sitting on the sand.

Sam's legs were crossed, and Dean's legs were crossed at the ankles. I stood out in the water where the water went up to my waist.

Hazel sat in the water, trying to catch Minos that swam by in schools.

Dean hadn't gotten in the water yet, and I wanted him to get out here too.

He said he'd never been to the beach before, so I had to give him every experience here. Especially being in the water. "Hey Dean! Get your hot ass out here!" I called out, giggling.