chapter 3: A little clumsy

Sam's POV:

I sat on my bed in my bedroom In the bunker, sitting propped up in front of my laptop, and heard noises coming from the kitchen.

I decided to investigate, I walked into the kitchen, and to my surprise I saw a girl sitting at the kitchen table.

But she looked differently then the other girls, her face was different.

She had beautiful high cheekbones, that were perfectly evenly lined. Her face had a perfect complection as its beautiful glow shined from the light above.

"Hello?" I asked confused.

"Oh, sorry, hi!" She said with a voice high and extatic. "We haven't been introduced, I'm ( Y/N)."

I wanted to respond but I couldn't, so I tripped over my words. " hi, I'm um- Sam. Dean's my brother."

I sat down and noticed, she had held her stomach in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at her hand that clenched onto her stomach. "Yep, Just hunger." She chuckled. When she pulled her hand away, I noticed how small and sucked in her stomach was.

"How long has it been since you've eaten?"

I asked looking from her stomach then back to her face.

Her smile dropped from her face immediately and sorrow took over,"About a few days."

" Why haven't you aten."

I asked, hoping the subject wasn't too touching. "Um, it's complicated."

She said staring at the ground. Just then, Dean came into the room with 2 sandwiches on a plate.

He had carried a water into the kitchen along with the food and set it down gently,

"Here ya go. This might make it better."

He said with a smirk as he walked to sit down next to her. I had been sitting across from her and watched as she almost immediately grabbed the sandwich and started eating.

(Y/N) POV:

I'm glad Dean Changed the subject when he came in, becuase I hated explaining my life before hunting had become a priority.

It was the only way I could take my mind off of things, but being here, made it feel different.

I realized both boys were staring at me wide eyed curiously.

I was eating like a pig.

I finished the last bite of the sandwich and looked up at Dean sitting beside me, and Sam in front of me.

"I haven't eaten in a while, sorry for being messy."

"No kidding."

Dean responded jokingly. Both boys got up to talk as I finished eating the second sandwich Dean had made me

I then moved onto the water, I took a long gulp, and hadn't noticed I'd finished drinking the whole cup of water after a couple of long gulps.