**Chapter 26**: I'm ready

{Hey! Sorry there's smut....should've put a warning earlier, so sorry. Love you guys! Hope you enjoy! This is my first time writing smut and it's based off of books that I've read and stuff}

(Y/N)'s POV:

I pulled back a second for air, sitting in Dean's lap, and resting my head against his chest. "(Y/N)..." he breathed.

I looked up at him, his eyes were still closed.

I felt my knee against something hard...oh.

That was him.

:)

I swallowed, adjusting, and sitting in a less painful position.

"Thanks..." he let out a shaky breath. I saw him shake his head, opening his eyes.

"Dammit...I- shit. I can't do this..." he stood up, about to walk out.

"Dean? What's wrong?"

I asked, crawling to the edge of the bed. He sighed, "I... I want you...so bad it hurts. But... I can only have you if you'll let me."

He stayed facing away. I thought for a moment...what if I let him.

I haven't had sex in years...ever since I was a teenager.

Plus a few hookups...but I was always too drunk to feel anything.

He started walking out, and down the hallway. I jumped up, following him.

I rushed up, grabbing his hand.

"Dean... you can have me..."

I said quietly. "What?" his voice sounded surprised.

"You can take me... I trust you." I looked at the ground, biting my lip as he turned around.

"Are you sure, because- because you don't have do this for me. I'll be fine if you don't want to-"

he was talking too much and taking way too long...so I cut him off by pulling him to me and kissing him.

Hard.

I heard him gasp against my lips. I dipped my tongue in his mouth, and heard a soft moan come from him.

I explored his mouth using my tongue and my tongue flicked across his.

Our mouths moved hungrily in sync, kissing harder by the moment. I felt him suck on my bottom lip, gently biting.

I squealed, threading my fingers through his perfect hair, and pressing my body against his.

He moved his hands onto my waist, gripping it tight but not too tight.

I felt my air running low, so I pulled back, panting.

"(Y/N) ...are you sure you want this?" he asked, pulling me to his chest, resting his chin on the top of my head. "Yes..." I breathed.