chapter 21: process life...

I sat in the back of the impala with Dean's head on my lap still. Castiel was occupied with some Demons outside of the impala, I sat in tears looking at Dean's pale lifeless face in my lap. Sam sat in the front still trying to process what had just happened. Until some of my words had caught his attention. " It's all my fault.." I sobbed. " What?" Sam asked. " It's all my fucking fault! What the hell happened to me?! Mabey *sobs* I should leave *sobs* you *sobs* and Dean. Ya'll would be more safe without me, I just- feel so hopeless. *Sobs* and usless sometimes, I'm no help in certain situations. And I sometimes feel you guys keep me around *sobs* Becuase. Of sympathy." Sam looked at me eyes widened. " (Y/N). You're not useless. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and Dean. Honestly, I've never seen Dean happier when he's with you. You are the reason he awakes every morning. He loves you with all his- no...We! We love you with everything." His words made me feel a bit better. But I couldn't help but feel a bit of doubt, I mean if I didn't then I wouldn't be human. " But Sam. What if *sniffles* we can't save Dean in time...?" I asked. " We will." Just then, Cas busted into the passenger seat with a thud. " I can't-" He groaned in agony. " I can't get us back to the bunker it's too far away, a demon attacked me with a Angel blade, We are gonna have to go somewhere closer-" I zoned out, and an idea popped into my head. " I'll take us there!" I yelled. " No (Y/N). That would take a lot of power, and if you use it- your powers may overcome you." "Cas. It's okay. Dean would do it for me." I said. I leaned over and pressed a kiss to Dean's head. " I love you Dean. I know you'd do this for me." " NO (Y/N)!!" I heard Sam bark. I put my hand on the back of the front seat, there was a light. I knew I had flown us back. My head throbbed, as both of them looked back at me with widened eyes. " See guys." I breathed. " A-okay..." my head fell and darkness overtook me and my sights.
-----

Sam's POV:

It had been 15 minutes. Cas had healed himself, and I carried Dean to his bed and gently placed him in the middle. I went over to the Car to see Cas carrying (Y/N) from the impala inside, " You got it Cas?" " Yes, she is very light." He responded.
---
We researched for some time, until I had found out what we could do. Cas had flown back startling me from my thoughts, " I couldn't find anything in heaven." He said looking dissapointed. " Cas. I know what to do." I explained. " We can take the power that is making (Y/N) over powered, and give it to Dean becuase he is weak right now. So that, (Y/N) can go back to normal, and Dean can be okay again." A spark of hope flashed in my and Cas's eyes. " Good job Sam. You've done well." Cas said rushing in the direction of our garage. " Where are you going?" I asked. " Getting a blade from Dean's Car." "Why?" " the spell requires Angel blood. " Oh, Can't you just fly?" "Right." He responded and disappeared.
----
A few minutes went by, and we had all the ingredients to do the spell. " Let's do this." I said. He looked at the paper and Handed it to me. " Read it aloud." So I started, " metavívase dýnami se aftí tin psychí, káne ti na zísei, káne tin olókliri. vále to chéri tou sta diká tou kai sta diká tou kai káne to san na zoun." He threw a spec of salt into the mix, and I put my hand on (Y/N)'s and Dean's. They were now laying next to eachother on Dean's bed.
(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up with a gasp, my head covered in sweat. I started to remember why I was having an adrenaline rush and it hit me. A dream. Tears steamed down my face, I saw Dean. He was broken and dead, and it was all my fault. But the worse part about it, was it wasn't only a dream. I had killed Dean. I looked around to see darkness, this is where I belong. Alone. dead. Forever.

Castiel's POV:

Me and Sam had used the spell, and Dean had just awoken. " Dean!" Sam yelled out. He ran over and hugged Dean tight as he sat up. Dean hugged him back, Sam sat back down knowing he had questions. " Is she okay?" He asked. " Yeah-" " She has to go though a test before she wakes up. If she passes it, she will be awake. It has to do with modesty." I interrupted. " what." He asked. " She'll be fine." I lied. Honestly I didn't know if she'd be fine, but I said that to make them feel better.