chapter 6: Just friends?

(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up in my childhood bed, and stood up from a nightmare.

I ran downstairs and sat on our old couch, I buried my head in my hands and decided to get a cup of milk. I opened the cold fridge, and pour milk in a dirty glass from the sink.

There wasn't many people around here to do the dishes, jut me and my Dad. I hesitated at first, but then found the courage to call my Dad. The phone rang 2 times, and then it finnaly answered.

" Hey, Dad, I had another night-" I started. But was soon interrupted.

"Darling, sorry I can't talk right now I'm not done with the case." I heard screaming and grunting in the background, and then a weird gooey squeal.

"I gotta go (Y/N) bye! Oh dammit! No!" The line hung up, and I knew He was in trouble. He was at a hunt a couple minutes away from the house, so I grabbed my bicycle, and sped down the street.

I finally reached the warehouse he'd been at, but then remembered how my real Dad, had abandoned me as a kid.

But the Dad I had right now, was his friend, so basically my great uncle. I went in, and before I could do anything I saw the group of Vampires inside, slice his head off.

It was too late, I had failed again. I had failed My first father, and now I failed the next. Just then, the Vampires came at me.

I sat up in my bedroom, both Boys ran into the room, "(Y/N)! Are you okay?"

I suddenly realized I had screamed in my sleep again.

I immediately started crying, and both boys knelt before me. "Here, I'll go make you your tea." Sam said walking out of the room Blankly.

"Hey, (Y/N) I'm sorry about last night. With Sam, and everything."

"It's fine, it dose not matter anymore, he hates me."

I replied putting my head into my pillow. "Sweetheart, I don't know many things, but I do know that Sammy, does not hate you." I felt a surge of comfort when Sam came in holding my tea, he set it down and was making his way out of the room.

When I called his name, "Sam. Can we talk?" I asked looking into his hazel eyes. "(Y/N), I don't think I should." He replied sighing and looking to the ground.

"Trust me, I think you'll want to hear this." I replied. "Dean, can you leave the room. I'll make you some pie." He shot up, and walked out of the room.

I guess he liked pie just as much as I did.

He closed the door behind him, and it was just Me and Sam in my bedroom alone. "Sam, I don't want you to think that kiss between me and Dean last night meant anything. Plus, I only think of him as a friend."

I announced. "Really? I mean, Dean is a lady- snatcher? If that's even a word... I'm surprised he hasn't caught you in his spell yet." We chuckled together. "Yeah, he isn't the one on my mind right now."

I said blushing. Honestly, I had someone on my mind, but I was too scared to share.
----------

Sam's POV: