a taken soul

everyone had returned to their tents, yu-bims family stayed with natasha and and her dad. 

i could still hear the cries of the village people, it was hard to fall asleep but at least i now had my bed back. i wasnt emotionless, i felt so bad for yu-bim and everyone else in the village, i was actually very emotional. but when it came to homes i wasnt in much care of it. 

my whole life ive been tossed from either sailing or a new home in a different village, ive never stayed anywhere over 7 months. if we had to move, id be fine. 

it took me awhile after everyone else to fall asleep, my bed was hard but today it felt even worse, it had me so annoyed and uncomfortable that i shifted around too much to fall asleep, and the smell of smoke that made the air stuffy wasnt exactly ideal. 

i dont know exactly was happening but in my dream i was sitting at the dinner table, drinking tea. it was delicious, minty.. anyway, sorry. i heard the curtain door of my family tent open, the cloth against the cloth. i assumed it was the gust of wind i felt. 

i kept drinking my tea while watching my moms sleep together. they were oddly peaceful.. usually they'd be pushing each other away and then cuddling, then fighting again. in a loop.

i felt a tight grip over my mouth and waist, pulling me out my chair. a lot of the time yu-bim would try n scare me so i had no reaction until  my hot tea in my hand landed in my lap, making me yell in pain against their hand. yu-bim was a sweet girl and very apologetic, so when she didnt drop me and start repeating "sorry" over and over,  i started to worry. 

i could hardly breath already and when they moved their hand to cover my nose as well i couldn't at all. i was kicking my legs and sticking my tongue out, in hopes they'd move their hand, clearly they weren't a germaphobe. 

i was trying my hardest to pull their hand down but i got no where with that, just got my hands pulled away from someone else who i couldn't see, they carried to out together and after that i could remember anything more but what felt like a hammer to my head.