love everything about the soul

after just 2 days my parents were here with us, sleeping in a guest room of the castle, arely sleeping with me and aanya. ja-nai, rayla, and callum had left to manage their own lives again. momma helene (human) was supportive that aanya and i were dating -or well, as they thought.- while momma neriah (elf) was making jokes about us both having two moms and now us dating, she found it very funny. (it wasnt.)

today was the day aanya had planned our date to be on, the date she would propose on. she planned a gorgeous picnic with entertainment, she had contacted every person in the kingdoms village with great talent. 

she had people making a new stage just outside in the backyard of the castle grounds, and after that we would go to the duren market, the only indoor market. all of durens buildings were over grown by beautiful flowering vines, vines that aanya said should not be cut unless they've become harmful, even with the protesting voices it stayed that way. being the vines spread quick -such as a small stone house that was still in building had already been over grown- people prefered having just small stands that they could get rid of at night, to avoid the vines. 

the indoor market was huge and gorgeous, the kids inside had candles inside that they put inside glass cages and painted purple over, making the lighting purple. the children loved decorating while the adults ran the market. 

the market was mainly food but had handmade bracelets from the kids and books. 

me and aanya had been going sense we were kids, when it was put up. i suppose thats why we are going, bcuz we used to go every day. 

im not fully sure when our parents had met, sometime during the year aanyas moms overthrew the past queen, the mean queen. (long story.)

anyway, i didnt know when aanya planned to propose, but i hoped it'd be soon, im very impatient. 

me and her were getting dressed for the day, aanya were a gold and white dress as perusal, just a bit different. she still had her gold centerpiece, but every other gold piece was gone from her outfit, now having gold at the hem of her dress. i wore a plain red glass that aanya liked, it was off the shoulder and knee length. aanya still wore her crown but her hair wasnt worn up, instead she had it done with two braids up front. i thought it was the prettiest shes been. i was thankful we were in duren, bcuz anywhere else id have to wear a big heavy hood. my bangs were out but the rest of my hair was up in a braided bun, done by aanya sense her maid wouldn't help. my brown patch was sticking out more than it would before, and aanya could only help to express how much she admired that. aanya admired every "weird" thing about me. 

she loved playing with my hands bcuz one had five fingers and the other had four, she loved my hair bcuz i had a patch of brown, she loved the grey in my eyes, she loved my broken horn, she loved my scars and the stories they came from, small or big. 

i could understand it though, i loved the fact she was the only human to have her gorgeous yellow/gold eyes. 

A/N ive cut it short bcuz it would be long and a long wait till the chapter was done