Chapter 121

"I am so glad it's finally warming up" Maddie saying as she looks through her closet for a spring look. Now 24 weeks along with only being able to feel movement on the inside and nothing on the outside yet. Bucky standing in the doorway of the closet with his towel hanging low on his hips watching her shuffle through her hangers. 

"Me too, it means you are going to be wearing dresses which makes it very easy for me to get to you" looking over her shoulder to see him. His chiseled abs and tight V. "Well I'm sorry today I will not be wearing a dress, I need to go shopping for maternity dresses since I got rid of all of them years ago." turning back around. 

Bucky walking in to stand behind her "That's fine, but..." reaching up grabbing the bodycon romper off to the side "I would really like to see you in this" handing it to her. "Just this?" 

"I know you'll make it pretty" dipping his head down giving her a kiss as he palms her ass. Blindy hanging the romper up as she turns around to lay her hands against his chest. Grinning against her lips as he drops his hands down to lift her up as she giggles into his mouth. 

Backing up to sit on the ottoman in the closet as she straddles him. Grinding on him feeling his erection through the towel. "We got to get the kids out of her before we continue" moaning into his mouth as his hands move around her pull, spanking, squeezing her all over "I know" moaning into her mouth feeling himself getting harder and harder by the second. 

"Fuck it there occupied, I turned the tv on" Maddie leaning back untying her robe throwing it off as Bucky undoes his towel as he pulls her hips to sit back on his lap letting her arousal coat him "Oh god doll" moaning into her throat as he nibbles. 

Her hands pulling his hair as she moves her hips over him "James" moaning out as his head dips to take her nipple into his mouth. Reaching his hand around sliding two fingers in her "Ride my fingers beautiful" 

Rolling her hips over his fingers as she presses his face deeper into her chest "Oh my god James" pulling her one hand away from his head to play with her other nipple. "Oh fuck" crying out as he flicks and suck her nipple, curling his fingers inside of her, and pulling and rolling her nipple with her hand. 

Her moans getting louder as she squeezes his fingers. Removing his hand from her hip as he covers her mouth with his hand the moment she crashes over concealing her moans with his hand feeling her begin to drip down his hand and onto his lap. 

Her body relaxing after her high. "I have an idea" she pants out, cocking a brow at her as she slides off of his lap. "Stand up" 

"Ya ma'am" standing up as she lays down on the ottoman with head hanging off of the ottoman. Smirking as he moves to stand by her head "Put your legs on either side of my head" Confused as he begins to step forward "Turning around first" doing so as he then places his legs beside her head. Looking down as he sees his dick and her face with the back of his legs against the ottoman. 

Understandng what she wants as he squats down slightly as he lifts her head up guiding her mouth to his dick sliding right in, giving him all the control to face fuck her. Bobbing her head over his dick as he reaches back past her bump to her clit. 

Circling his fingers over her swollen clit as he pushes her head down on his dick seeing her large eyes water as she groans on his dick from his fingers playing with her clit. Her hands wrapping against his thigh as she taps him to let her breath. Pulling her head back popping his cock out of her mouth as she gasps for air. 

Catching her breath nodding her head for him to put it back in. Giving her an extra second like always before pushing his cock back through her pouty lips. Bobbing her head over his cock as her legs start to squeeze, "That's it...take daddy's cock, and cum all over yourself" his voice low and husky as her face pinches as she releases.