Chapter 145

The kids bouncing up and down on their bed as Maddie and Bucky watch with amusement at them giggling and yelling at each other. "You think they are excited?" Bucky teases as he looks at Maddie holding Hazel upright so she can watch. "Nah" smiling at him then turning back to the kids. 

"Okay it's time to go to bed"

"Can we go now?" Atlas asks "No, the plane isn't ready for us yet, it will be ready tomorrow morning. That is why we already packed everything and got it at the front door."

"But if we leave now, we can be there by morning" Atlas trying to make them leave now. Hoping over flopping down in front of Bucky "Not how planes work"

"What if we take the Subway?" Ava chiming in "No ew, subways are gross and smelly." Willow saying as she stopped bouncing to look at Ava "How do you know it's gross and smelly?" now stopping her bouncing as well "Because me and daddy went on the subway once and it smelled like Atlas's diapers."

"Hey I'm not in diapers anymore" Atlas now standing up, only being a few inches shorter than Willow and Ava. "You were at one point and you made the house smell like pee allllllllllll the time!." Willow throwing her hands up in the air "I was a baby you can't blame me!" 

Maddie and Bucky watching them all bicker back and forth making Hazel squeal every once and awhile. "Atlas is going to be passing them in height soon" Maddie noting "Ya definitely, he's going to be tall, and so will Ava, but Willow will be short"

"Wonder what this one is going to be?" Maddie looking at Hazel "She looks like Willow so maybe she will be short as well."

"Three of me, that's a lot"

"Definitely not" winking at her then giving her a kiss. Bucky pushing off the bed as she scoops all the kids up "Night time!" the kids all laughing together as they hang over the back of Bucky shoulders. "Say goodnight to mommy"

"Goodnight mommy!" they all shout as they blow kisses to her as she blows them right back as Bucky takes them to their bedrooms. Dropping each one into their beds before walking out and doing the same to the rest. 

"Night little ones, I'll see you in the morning" shouting as he moves to go back to their bedroom finding Maddie and Hazel curled up under the covers. "Excuse me" sliding into the bed as he gives kisses to Hazel as she kicks her legs in glee. "You need to get some sleep so that we can get some sleep as much as we enjoy your cute screams in the middle of the night, I think you can give us one night off don't you think?"

Hazel letting out a loud squeal as she throws her arms and legs up and out, giving a gummy smile to Bucky "I'm going to take that as a no then" smiling as he picks her up laying her on his chest giving her some tummy time, "Such a pretty little girl" patting her little bottom cover in stitched heart onesie. Hazel smacking her hands on his chest. 

Bucky pulling his arm over grabbing Maddie pulling her over to them so she can rest her head on his shoulder. Bucky reaching over on the nightstand grabbing his phone, pulling up his camera as he holds his phone out. "Look at the camera Sugar." Maddie helping to turn her head. 

Her head falling to lay on Bucky chest as she smiles at the camera as Bucky takes the picture "What a perfect photo" kissing the top of Maddie head then Hazel. 

"Your phone is ringing" Bucky nudging Maddie "It's probably spam" rolling over grabbing her phone seeing Morgan calling her. "Hello?" confused on why she is calling at 3 in the morning "MADDIE!" pulling her phone away hearing Morgan yelling into the phone. Bucky looking over at her with one eye open. 

"Are you okay?" questioning into the phone "Ya I'm great but I need a ride home"

"Call one of Dad's drivers." rubbing her eyes "I can't they don't know I'm not home"