Chapter 150

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. I'm currently writing this while waiting for my website to load to submit all my school stuff on. So far I've been waiting an hour to try and get into this website because everyone in California is trying to submit their work as well.

================================================================================

"Why on Earth are you being told to suit up" Maddie yelling as they run to the elevator "Fuck if I know" Bucky jamming his finger on the button over and over again. Maddie fumbling her phone as she tries to call Tony. "This motherfucker"

The elevator opens as they quickly hop in as Bucky presses for the housing floor. Maddie head suddenly shooting up as she looks at the doors of the elevator as she remembers. Bucky squeezes out of the elevator once arriving to the housing floor as he heads to their old place. Maddie barely keeping up with him as they enter. 

Maddie following him as he enters into their bedroom opening the closet to where his suit it. "So" Maddie saying quietly as he pulls it out of suit wrapped in a dry cleaner bag. "Why is it in a bag?" looking at Maddie seeing her 'I've been caught' look "Maddison?"

"I might have taken it to the dry cleaners..." now confused on why she looks like she's been caught for just taking it to the dry cleaners. "Okay....why?" closing the closet door as he turns to look at her fully. 

Her cheeks flushing red as she looks at him then the suit then back to him. "Well I always liked how you looked in the suit...." her voice shy as he continues to look at her. "So I got it cleaned so that you could maybe wear it...after a workout..."

Bucky throwing his hands up as he drops the hanger "Maddie why are you telling me this now! I don't got time to fuck you, I got a mission-"

"PUT IT ON!" shouting at him as begins to remove her bikini. His eyes widen as he watches her strip "Yes ma'am" quickly taking his swim trunks off as he rips the bag off of the suit as he flies to put the clothes on. 

Pulling on his pants getting ready to zip and button them just as Maddie reaches forward grabbing his pants pulling him to her as she strokes his cock "Doll, we don't got time for a 45-minute session right now" throwing his head back as she pumps him. 

"I know" her other hand coming up to stroke him as her hand is completely wet from her saliva. "Finger me" demanding him as she strokes him. Bucky brings his hand down between her legs as he rubs her clit "Keep doing that" telling him as she looks into his eyes. 

The heat growing in both of their eyes as they look at one another. Both of their eye dropping to the other lips. Bucky removing his hands from her as he brings both hands up to her face slamming his lips onto hers. Pushing her backwards with the kiss to get her laying on the bed. 

Shaking her head once their lips pull apart "What?" confused at why she is shaking her head. Pushing herself off of the bed as she pushes him back against the wall. Cocking a brow as he smirks at her beginning in control. 

"Lift me up" directing him as he scoops her up holding her by her ass. Maddie hooking her hands on the straps of his suit. Bucky watching as she strongly holds the straps wondering what she is going to try and do. 

Planting her feet on the wall beside him as she uses her legs to push herself out as she slowly releases her hands on the straps to drop her down to level herself with his cock "Oh" Bucky says quietly as he sees her plan in her head "So you really want to fuck me?" smirking as he looks at her "Ya, now put it in we don't have much time" rushing him as he quickly grabs himself lining himself up as she bends her knees to get closer to him letting the tip of his cock brush her entrance.