06

Tae ran and ran he didn't stopped until he reached the dense forest which stood infront of him in his glory looking scary yet beautiful...

He bend down with his both hands on his knees he is breathing heavily and panting because of the running he did...

Afterwards he took he deep breath once he calmed down and started walking inside the dense forest the it was so dense that it is becoming difficult for sunlight to fall down in the forest land....

He is scared so scared he just prayed for his wellbeing and safe journey...

He walked through the small path leading him inside the forest and he became surprised when he saw the path was not ending somewhere so he just started walking through the path...

After walking for few hours he became tired because of the walking and he didn't ate anything from past 4 days and he didn't even drank any fluids making him exhaust...

So he decided to sit somewhere to take some rest and he found a rock under a big tree so he went there and sat on the rock under the trees shade because it was sunny afternoon now...

After few minutes he stood up from the stone and started his journey because soon he have to find a safe place to stay for the night...

He is getting more scared with the passing time now it dusk and soon it will be night and still he didn't found any place to stay....

He stopped at one place where there are so many big trees so decided to stay under one the tree....

He wants some light to keep awake all the night because he can't sleep with fear of some wild animals or any creature to come to him....

So he started to search for some sticks and rocks to provide fire he looked up when saw something shining little far from him so out of curiosity he threw the sticks which he collected till now and walked towards the shining thing....