27

Hey you guys are so fast enough to complete the target of 50 votes and 15 comments.... Am so happy because of you guys and am hoping you will support me like this for future chapter's 🙂

So here's your reward enjoy the double update ☺️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"STOP"

They all because stunned to hear that from........

Baekhyun......

Yes is the one who shouted no when the former king and queen was about to keep the crown on his head....

"What happened dear why did you stopped?" It is Namjoon who asked coming out of the shocking state looking at baek who is looking at them with teary eyes.......

"It is because I.....I...don't... deserve all...these...." Baekhyun said and chocked a sob making everyone in the arena worried about him....

"Why my prince why are you saying like that you deserve it bun you are my brother and younger son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin for that you deserve this crown....." Prince sorry now king Yoongi said with a assuring smile to make him understand that he deserves it but who tell him the truth....

"No am not" baek whisper yelled and let the tears flow from his eyes which are like piled from so many days....

"What are you talking about son.." now it is Seokjin who asked the crying boy with his own eyes filled with tears....

"AM NOT YOUR SON....." He finally shouted at no one making everyone freeze on their place like what he is talking about him not being the son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin then who he is....

"If you are not our son then....then...why are you here with our family birth mark on you...." Namjoon said calmly even though he is freaking inside with the thought of him not  being their son. He worriedly glanced at his husband who is looking at baekhyun blankly without any emotions on his face....

"Yes....you...you..are..our...son...only.... please....tell...us...if...you...are... having...any...any...problems..but..but..don't...say...that...you...are....not...our...son....." Seokjin said in a broken tone even though his face is void of any emotions but everyone present there can say that how vulnerable he is feeling right now.....

"He is right your highness he is not your son...."

Everyone turned their attention towards the new voice and saw it's none other than the Witch who said to them that their son is all alive and the same witch for whom Kim Namjoon eagerly waiting to summon.....

"Lady Haein, what do you mean by he is saying right lady Haein...." King Yoongi asked the witch who came infront of them within a blink....

Well till now king Jungkook assigned some Soldier's along with Hoseok to lead the guest to the dining area until they all clear this matter.....

"Yes King Yoongi he is saying truth he is not your son"

"But...but you said that our son is alive living somewhere so when we finally found him here you are saying that he is not our son whom should we believe now lady Haein....." Kim Namjoon yelled being frustrated with everything happening here.....

"Your majesty please calm down and your highness do you remember I said your son going to very beautiful and same like you a special person during your pregnancy...." The witch somehow managed to calm him down and looked at Seokjin who just nodded after hearing her words as he can clearly remember her each and every words from that day.....