29

Now everyone reached Euphoria and are now sitting in the hall soon a servant came to them with refreshments...

"Where is Taehyung?" King Jungkook asked about Taehyung as he didn't saw the younger from the moment they came here....

"Your majesty, he is in his chamber taking rest he said he is not feeling well....." The servant said and everyone can see how king Jungkook's face morphed into worry after hearing her and he didn't wasted any second before running towards the said boy's chamber worriedly....

He reached the chamber and he slowly opened the door and saw Taehyung sleeping on the bed he went near the bed and saw the boy whimpering in his sleep he became worried and pulled the whimpering boy in his arms.....

"My Heart, what happened?" He asked when he saw Taehyung opening his eyes slowly....

"Hyu--ngie" Taehyung whimpered snuggling closer to the worried king who panicked when he saw tears glistening in tae's eyes...

"Please tell me My Heart, what happened to you? Are you in pain...."

"Stomach pain" Taehyung whispered weekly because of the pain...

"Don't worry my heart, I'll call the royal physician....WHO'S THERE" first the king assured Taehyung softly and at last he yelled for someone.....

"No hyungie no need it's just normal pain...."

"What are saying my Heart, you are suffering a lot how can I sit silently huh so please let me call physician Nam...." King Jungkook said still being worried about the boy in his arms....

"No it's normal I get that every month don't worry....." Taehyung assured the worried king with soft smile.....

"What do you mean by every month baby now we seriously need to see physician...." King Jungkook said now sounding more worried than before......

"He is right Jungkook no need for the physician it's normal and we get that eventually every month....."

They both turned towards the voice and Seokjin standing there with a soft smile....

"Uncle Jin...."

"Yes Jungkook don't worry you will understand better in future...." Seokjin said while coming to them....

"Your highness....." Taehyung said and was about to sit on the bed but whimpers in pain...

"No, no dear please lay down....." Seokjin said with a soft smile which is never fading from his face....

"How are you feeling now dear...." Seokjin asked while caressing tae's hair how felt so good that he leaned into the touch unconsciously which made Seokjin's eyes glossy.....

"Am fine now your highness...." Taehyung mumbled with a big smile feeling so relieved by the touch....

"Jungkook you go and send some hot water and a soft cloth...." Seokjin said to Jungkook who was looking at Taehyung who is now seems to sleeping peacefully....

"I'll take care of him Jungkook you go and send it fastly....." He said when the king didn't made any movements....

The king sighed and went out after pecking tae's forehead softly and caressing his cheeks lovingly....

Seokjin smiled looking at the love the king has for the sleeping boy who is also his son.....

King Jungkook went to the kitchen and told what Seokjin said to tell and after that he sat beside Namjoon in the hall....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It is now next day and everyone is sitting on the dining table and the servants serving the breakfast....