chapter 28

You guys are really so nice you completed the target and even the number got exceeded with in 24 hours am so grateful for your love and support......

Let's get into the story.......

------------------------

It is next day morning here in emerald everyone decided to meet baekhyun's parents to get everything clear about their son and king Jungkook also tagged along wanting to know the reason why were so cruel with Taehyung who is nothing a sweetheart and kind hearted person.....

Soon they all reached the place where they kept byun couple and king Yoongi asked a solider who was in duty of guarding the house to open the door and they all went inside after the guard opened the door and saw them sitting in one corner with their hands tied with iron chains to not let them escape well it's king yoongi's Idea....

"Who is our son?" Kim Namjoon asked coming directly to the point sitting on a chair which is arranged by the Soldier's who came with them with Seokjin beside him.....

"What do you mean by that your son is standing beside you your majesty....." Mrs Byun deadpanned looking at them.....

"Stop your drama we got to know that he is not our son...." Seokjin said with stern voice glaring at the tied couple who widen their eyes in shock....

"What....what...are..you...talking....it's.not...true...he..is...your...son...."she shuttered in nervousness and her husband nodded agreeing to his wife....

"Eomma I told them about myself and their real son...."

They both snapped their heads towards baekhyun who said that with glares and she gritted her teeths and said angrily.....

"What did you forget our warning huh..."

"Don't you dare to shout at him I didn't knew that you were so greedy to send your own son to someone just for money......" King Jungkook spatted angrily throwing glares at her...

"So what huh because of that useless we are suffering till now we even worked as servants in the palace only if he didn't ran away we could live our life luxuriously....." Her voice dripping with venom which made everyone clench their fist in angry mostly king Jungkook who's jaw clenched and nalis digging in his palm out of anger.....

"So it is true that he is not our son and Taehyung is our son..." Namjoon asked calmly even though he is buring in anger inside he just wanted to bury the couple six feet under them....

"Yes that useless boy is your son not him he is our son we sent him in Taehyungs place to get money to pay the debt to the king....." She agreed finally and a loud slap sound can heard.....

Yes Seokjin slapped her so hardly that she fell down pulling her husband who was standing beside him tied with the iron chains.....

"You shameless women how dare you to think like that about my son huh.....and how dare you to kidnap my son my baby from me and you dared to lie that he died just after the birth you viscous lady you are shame for the all the women's out there...." Seokjin spatted angrily and started slapping her again and again making her face red with the slaps...

"Your highness please stop...." Mr Byun pleaded Seokjin who is continuously slapping his wife....

"You dared my eomma stop huh...." King Yoongi said with punch on the old man's face who's lips started bleeding because of the punch....

"Your majesty please spare us we are guilty and regretting our deeds your majesty please spare us...." Mr Byun said in between groans as the punch was so hard that it is paining so much now.....