30

Thank you so much for 2k+votes my lovely reader's am so happy for that........

And same like that please make me reach 600 followers now it is 557 so I hope you will make it happen......

Enjoy reading......

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

It is now night time after the dinner everyone went to their respective chambers to sleep after two eventful days....

Namjin, they both are on cloud nine to get their real son, Taehyung they are feeling very happy and contented to have their son with them now mostly Seokjin who is looking so happy and healthy....

They spent their day with Taehyung and others not letting him do anything treating him like a prince or else we can say like a princess....

Now in their chamber, they got freshen up and laid on the bed with happy smile never once faded from their faces from the moment they got here....

"Am so happy jagi-ah...." Seokjin said looking at his husband with his beautiful smile....

"Am also honey am too happy to have our baby with us...." Namjoon said with his dimple smile.....

"Let's sleep it's so late" Namjoon said with that he hugged Seokjin and was about to close his eyes to sleep but a knock disturbed them so with a frown Namjoon went to open the door and frowned to see Taehyung there...

"What happened bear?" Namjoon asked softly with a beautiful smile...

"Can't sleep wanna sleep here...." Taehyung mumbled with a pout and Namjoon smiled big and pulled him inside softly and closed the door behind them.....

"What happened my baby?" Seokjin asked with a frown now sitting on the bed....

"He wants to sleep here honey..." Namjoon whispered softly patting tae's back gently who smiled big and immediately ran towards Seokjin who opened his arms for him....

"Mama....." Taehyung whined snuggling closer to the warm embrace of his mother....

"Baby bear am here sleep...." Seokjin said with a smile and pulled him closer comfortably and signalled Namjoon to sleep beside Taehyung who did without any words and they both joined their hands keeping it on Taehyung hugging him from both sides providing Taehyung the warmth of a mother and father.....

The mother and father of the sleeping boy also slept after pecking the sleeping Beauty's forehead.....

✨✨✨✨✨✨

It is now next day morning and everyone are sitting in hall after having their meal they are talking about random things more like Taehyung talking excitedly about prince Ha-joon who is so much whipped for the prince of Moonlight and everyone are listening to him with whipped smile.....

"Jungkook we need to go back dear......" Seokjin said after few minutes when Taehyung completed talking about the said prince.....

"This soon, why don't stay for few more days uncle...." King Jungkook said with a frown.....

"No kook-ah you also know that we came just after the coronation leaving everyone in dark about their prince so we need to answer them and our elders too...." King Yoongi said to make him agree with their departure.....

"So that means tae will also go with you...." King Jungkook mumbled with sad smile....

"Yes Jungkook but don't worry very soon we will arrange your marriage but first let us spend some time him we got him with us for the first time......" Seokjin said assuring the king but at the end his voice cracked as he said that everyone else smiled sadly at that.....