17

D-Day......

Everything in the palace every nook and corner are decorated beautifully for the grand wedding of Prince Jimin....

The backyard is decorated so beautifully and looking so elegant with light coloured flowers with green leaves and the decor was so minimal that everything is looking so perfect and good......

And the other side of the backyard is arranged for the food where all wide varieties of food items from traditional to western every type of food items are arranged neatly on the table along with the servers standing to serve.....

Everything was arranged so beautifully and elegantly in their kings order and guidance well talking about the king he along with Hoseok and some of the elders and royal officials are standing near the entrance to welcome the groom's family who are just 5 minutes away from them....

Meanwhile the bride is getting ready in his room along with Taehyung and jisoo "wow jimin hyung you are looking so beautiful in this hanbok...." Taehyung said looking at Jimin who is looking at himself through the mirror with a shy smile.....

"Yes yes Taehyung is correct prince Jimin....." Jisoo also agreed with Taehyung making the prince become red out of shyness.,....

"I think they are here..." Tae said when the loud drums sound heard in the palace they ran to the balcony from where they can see what's happening down near the entrance and saw king Namjoon and queen Seokjin standing beside eachother looking so beautiful and elegant and the groom means prince Yoongi is sitting on the horse....

"Wow prince Jimin see prince Yoongi is looking so handsome and soon you will go with him on the same horse...." Jisoo teased him making prince Jimin smile shyly and he ran inside when his eyes met with prince Yoongi's drak eyes.....

Taehyung and jisoo laughed looking at their prince......

(Same like my other stories am not going to write details about yoonmins wedding 😜😀)

The wedding completed peacefully and wonderfully where all the kingdom people blessed their prince and wishes them a beautiful life ahead......

After the wedding everyone went to former king and king's chamber to get blessings from them they stayed for more than 10 minutes to just talk with their parents friends and king and queen.....

Now everyone are having their food in the royal dining hall well tae is also sitting beside the king as king said on that day he was so shy because of the constant teasings from groom's family along with Queen Seokjin even when he is not well but whenever he visits Euphoria or mostly the palace he feels so much better like he is not sick and he feels like he is so healthy and young the reason behind that he still didn't know.......

"Uncle did you found anything about him" king Jungkook asked and saw the smile fading from the Kim's family faces but still Yoongi smiled and answered the kings question....

"We still didn't found him but we got know where the maid is staying now we have sent a troop to find her....."

"Where's she hyung tell me the place I'll also send some help..." Jungkook offered which brought a smile on yoongi's face....

"Thank you so much kook yes, she is now staying in mystic Dynasty..."

When Yoongi said that they heard few gasps mostly from Taehyung who is looking so curious yet confused.....

"Hyung then our work is very easy...."

"How, what are you talking kook" now king Namjoon said with urgency in his voice....