11.

It's been two days that Yoongi came to Euphoria. Today his parents means king and queen of emerland Dynasty are coming to Euphoria to do some rituals as after two weeks it is yoonmins marriage...

Yes it is after two weeks so before that there are so many rituals are to be done and they starts with this one which is the groom has to cover brides face with a veil and the bride should wear it till the marriage and it will be removed after marriage by groom himself....

Then groom's family will give gifts to bride and brides family...

It is done with only family members of both bride and groom side and they can allow their trusted members in the royal palace as it is done in the palace itself......

The ritual is done in royal family only.......

Yoongi also should come today with his parents but he came two days prior because he wants to spend some time with his fiance because after this ritual they are not allowed to see or talk with eachother....

In these two days they spent their time to the fullest with eachother going to Market going to fields and so many other good places in Euphoria...

So now Jungkook Yoonmin along with Hoseok and jisoo are waiting near the entrance for king Namjoon and queen seokjin who are coming and soon enough they heard horse sounds...

Soon they saw royal carriage coming and stood infront of the entrance....

Inside the carriage.....

"My queen we have reached wake up.." king Namjoon said shaking the sleeping queen beside him who woke after few shakes and looked around and he smiled a little when saw they have reached the Euphoria.....

Namjoon got down first from the carriage and helped Jin to get down from the carriage..

"Eomma how are you?" Yoongi asked holding Jin's hand who smiled and said "am fine Yoongi-ah.."

"Eomma I missed you.and how are you?.." Jimin asked hugging the elder who hugged him and patted his back"am fine jimine what about you baby.." "am fine eomma.."

Jungkook also greeted them with a bear hug and then everyone went inside the palace and sat in the living room after few minutes maids came with refreshments for them and gave one special yet different glass to Jin....

"Eomma drink that it's very healthy I especially asked Taehyungie to make this for you.." Jimin said when he saw Jin looking confusedly at the drink in his glass...

"Taehyung who is that Jimin?" Instead of Jin Namjoon asked as he is listening the name for the first time, Jin also nodded sipping on his drink and surprisingly he loved it...

"Ohh he is our new chef..let me tell you eomma he is soooo cute and beautiful...." Jimin said with his beautiful eye smile. And our King Jungkook lost in the thoughts of said beauty and he has a soft smile on his face...