33

A man in mid forties and a women in late thirties along with a boy in mid twenties are standing infront of the palace of Emerald looking at the magnificent palace infront of them with admiration and amazed with the beauty of the palace...

"Eomma let's go inside..." The boy in mid twenties who is also the son of the couples said with boring expression....

"Yes, yes let's go and meet my oppa...." The mother of the boy said and they all went inside the palace but they are stopped by a guard who is standing at the entrance...

"Madam, please stop...."

"Who are you to stop me huh..." The women asked rudely glaring at the guard who stood unfazed looking at her firmly....

"Madam please, tell me who you are so that I can allow you to go inside...." The guard stated firmly....

"Ahh ok so hear me, am Lee yeri cousin of the queen of this kingdom, he is my husband Lee jaewook and he is my son Lee sehun now will you allow us to go inside...." She said frustratedly with a deep sigh glaring at the guard...

"Am sorry Madam, please come with me I'll lead you to his highness..." The guard said and started walking with the Lee family following behind him...

Well let's know about Lee family a little bit....

So Lee (Kim) Yeri cousin of Seokjin, she is the only girl child in their family so she had upper hand in everything using the only girl child designation, she was loved by everyone in their family that made her marry her lover, Lee jaewook, a younger prince (second son) of Lee kingdom....

She was so jealous when Seokjin married to Namjoon a great king of great kingdom, Emerald Dynasty but she stayed quit because she wants to marry her love but the jealousy increased when her love, husband didn't got the king's position instead of him his elder brother got the king's position.....

So she wanted to marry her son, Lee sehun with jins son to get the royalty and the kingdom but she had to saty back in Lee kingdom because of her mother-in-laws health issues so now she is here....

Soon they reached the waiting hall and the guard turned back looked at the Lee family and said "please wait here I'll call his highness..." With that he went away from there to the garden where everyone is present....

Meanwhile with other's....

They are here sitting in the garden after the breakfast talking randomly enjoying the light, cool morning Breeze.....

"Your majesty.," the guard who came to call them bowed infront on them....

"Yes" Yoongi said looking at the bowing guard...

"Your majesty there's is someone to meet his highness..."

"For me who is that..." Jimin asked looking puzzled like who came to meet him....