25

Continuation of the previous chapter...

Taehyung is sitting in a garden, a beautiful garden with a cat in his hands....

(Imagine him in blue hair)

He was playing with the cat happily but after few minutes he saw the cat running so he followed it calling it's name (Milky) he somehow managed to catch the cat but he frowned when he saw a bright light coming from a little distance so he decided to follow the light ......

He gasped loudly when he reaches the place and a girl no no an angel who is looking so beautiful in pure white clothes and shiny white hairs are matching her skin tone and white stoned jewellery and the beautiful crown which resting on her head oh so beautifully....

He was just so stunned by the beauty infront of him he is just staring at her with wide amazed eyes but he frowned when he felt the cat wiggling in his arms so he let it go who reached near the Angel and sat infront of her.....

"Finally you came my dear...."

He heard the angel talking in her beautiful yet melodious voice making him feel at ease but frowned when she said that he came that means she was waiting for him....

"Yes my dear I was waiting for you only...." She said with a beautiful smile....

"Why?" He can just utter this much because he felt like he is some kind of maze or magic....

"To take you with me because you don't belong here come with me I'll take you to your own place...." With that she came near him and swiped her hands infront of his eyes and he fell unconscious.....

She catches him before his body can reach the ground and vanished in the air with him.....

Taehyung woke up frantically breathing heavily with sweat forming on his face and he started trembling after thinking about the dream....

He is scared that what if it will become true and he will really leave from here leaving Euphoria and mostly the king....

With the thoughts of the king he started crying because he can't lose him when he got the love and care he craved since childhood he just can't leave it so with trembling hands he opened his chamber door and ran towards the kings chamber hoping for the king he awake and open the door for him.......