26

Taehyung is in kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone along with the helpers today he is making jeon's and chicken soup along with gimbab....

He is preparing light breakfast as they are going to travel yes travel they are going to Emerald Dynasty as tomorrow is the coronation and as a brother and brother-in-law king Jungkook need to do a ritual tomorrow in the early morning so they decided to go today.....

They all are ready with the packing for their departure along with their belongings to the gifts for the soon to be king and Queen....

Everyone in the kingdom are happy that their prince is becoming a Queen soon it will be a emotion moment for them as they all saw the prince growing and marrying and now he is soon going to be a Queen of an powerful kingdom....

But there's is one person who is disturbed and distressed about something and that one person is Taehyung....

Yes Taehyung is not feeling well he himself don't know what is happening with him but there's a certain fear and feeling like something going to happen soon but he don't know what is that....

Well the thing which is making him disturbed and distressed is the dreams or we can say nightmares which he is getting regularly now....

He told the king about the nightmare but the king said him that it is some kind of nightmare and there's nothing to worry but he is not feeling good about the dreams because the every dream he is getting is linked with the same matter .......

That is he is not belong to here and he is not belong to the name or designation as him being a commoner....

He is so tensed and worried about that so he decided to not attend the coronation and stay back in the Euphoria because he thinks that it's somehow linked with his travelling and he can also face his parents which itself bringing an dread feeling to him as he still can't face them not when he ran away which made them to work as servants in the palace....

He got to know about everything from baek when he was here in Euphoria.....

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Now it is after the breakfast and our king and Taehyung are in the garden.....

"Your majesty please I'll not come am so scared...." Taehyung pleaded the king with glossy eyes looking at him who just sighed and held tae's hand caressing them softly with his thumb....

"My Heart nothing will happen to you I'll be there with you right then why are scaring for do you not trust me...."the king asked with a frown and low voice because of being sad....

"No no I trust you, I trust you so much hyungie it's just that the feeling is not leaving me even after trying so much please your majesty I'll not come...." Taehyung and the stubborn tears started flowing from his eyes making the king panick.....

"My Heart please don't cry ok it's ok no need to come but you just don't cry....." Jungkook said worriedly pulling the crying boy in his arms.....

"But My Heart I'll be worried about me baby I'll be not here for you...." Jungkook said caressing tae's hair softly who is snuggling closer to his warmth....

"Don't worry hyungie jisoo noona will come tomorrow...." Taehyung whispered with a pout looking at the king while being in the kings arms....

"Ok then but please take care of yourself for me My Heart I'll try to come soon ok...." King Jungkook said with a smile and pecked tae's forehead lovingly.....

He is smiling infront of Taehyung to make him calm but inside he is worried so much about the boy in his arms.....

Taehyung looked at the king who is looking at him softly but he knows that the king is worried about him so he took a deep breath and pecked the king's lips he let his lips lingerie for few seconds.....