24

King Jungkook ran behind Taehyung and saw him entering in his chamber the door was about to close but he was fast enough to stop it from closing and entered inside and saw Taehyung sobbing sitting down on the floor leaning his head on his knees....

The king's heart clenched looking at Taehyung sobbing badly....

"My Heart...." He called the younger sitting beside him....

Taehyung looked at the king with tears flowing from his eyes....

" It's ok, Don't cry my heart am here...." The king whispered softly holding tae's hands and wiped the tears which are continuously flowing from the beautiful deep blue eyes......

"Hyu--ngie" tae whispered inbetween his sobbing while the king didn't said anything but just pulled the sobbing boy in his arms and started patting his back to make him stop crying....

After few the sobbing subsided and quite hiccups can be heard in the empty chamber and soon the king felt soft breathes on his neck, he pulled the blue head beauty slowly and saw him sleeping peacefully with dried tear stains on his bread cheeks.....

He gently lifted the sleeping Beauty and laid him on the bed, he covered him with a blanket and pecked his forehead softly and went out of the chamber after closing the door slowly.,..

"Hyung how's he?" Jimin asked once the king came back to the hall and sat in his place....

"He's sleeping Jimin don't worry he is fine but where is uncle Jin, uncle Namjoon and prince baekhyun?" The king said with a reassuring smile and asked about the queen and the prince when he didn't saw them in the hall....

"They went to their chamber hyung to rest...." Jimin said and smiled looking at his brother....

"Oh ok then why don't you both also take some rest...." The king offered and they both agreed and went to Jimin's old chamber to take some rest....

"Your majesty we have to check on prince Ha-joon in the training grounds" Hoseok said with a knowing smile which made the king groan.....

"Yeah let's go...."

With that they both went towards the training grounds and everyone is busy doing their training and what shocked him more is that prince Ha-joon also training with them.....

Everyone stopped their works and greeted the king with a bow and the king called the head of solider Jackson.....

"Jackson how's the training is going on......" The king asked with his sharp gaze fixed on the training grounds.....

"Everything is going good your majesty and prince Ha-joon also doing everything well....." Jackson said while looking at the young prince who practicing archery along with few soldier's....

"Prince Ha-joon are you enjoying your training......." Hoseok asked with a smirk which later he covered with sweet smile when he the young prince looking at him.....

"Huh enjoying huh what enjoying this man over here is very strict and making he do everything so perfectly without giving any rest...." Prince Ha-joon spatted angrily throwing glares at Jackson who is not at all bothered by that....

"Yes, if you wanted to become the king then you have to do everything perfectly and I have too be strict then only you become a potential king just like prince Sam......"

Jackson said with cold voice and saw prince Ha-joon's cheeks turing pink upon the mention the name of prince Sam who is the prince, soon to be king of Moonlight kingdom, a neighbouring Kingdom of Euphoria and under the rule of king Jungkook....

Well why prince Ha-joon is blushing it is because he started liking the said prince of moonlight who is very handsome....

"Ok ok prince come after washing up it's time to eat..." The king said and went away from there with a bewildered Hoseok trailing behind him.....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Next day evening.....

Everyone is gathered in the garden having their evening tea and snacks which is obviously made by Taehyung....

Taehyung, prince Jimin, baekhyun and Queen Seokjin are sitting little bit far from king Namjoon, prince Yoongi, king Jungkook and Hoseok....

Well Taehyung is all ok with baekhyun now he knows that it's not baek's fault so didn't held any grudge against him and he is very happy that baek got his real parents and he is very much happy for Queen Seokjin and King Namjoon who got their son after so long......

He apologized to everyone for his parents deeds to which he got all the praises and compliments for his kindness and generosity just like an Angel. King Jungkook's Angel....

"Jungkook I decided to held their coronation next week...." King Namjoon said his thoughts which he wanted to do from so long, he expected for coronation on the next day of yoonmins wedding but they stopped when prince Yoongi said that he wanted take the kingdom's responsibility and the crown in presence of his brother so now when they got baek they decided to do it now and as well and announce baek as the younger prince of Emerald Dynasty for which they have to do one small ritual.......

"Wow that would be great uncle Namjoon...so prince Kim Yoongi ready to be a King Kim Yoongi....." King Jungkook and smiled looking at the soon to be king who nodded with a smile....

"Yes King Jungkook am ready to be the King along with my Queen...." Prince Yoongi said playfully and they all begun to laugh at their antics....

Like that they spent their evening with the bottom group (tae, Jimin, Jin and baek...) Talking about the coronation and so on......

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Now it is evening after the meal king Jungkook is in his chamber reading a book as he loves reading books and novels the book was so interesting that he didn't noticed that it becomes late night so he decided to sleep....

He kept the book on the table beside the bed after pulling the thread on the page he stopped reading he laid down on the bed and was about to close his eyes but he frowned when he heard the door knocking sounds he got up from his bed with a frown and panicked when he saw Taehyung standing there with tears flowing from his eyes and he is shivering....

"My Heart, what happened baby?" He asked the crying boy who didn't wasted any second before throwing himself in the kings embrace who stumbled a little because of the force....

"What happened baby? Why are you crying at this time?" The king asked worriedly pulling the crying boy in his arms and started walking inside after closing the door slow well he carried the boy who is clinging onto his neck......

"Ba--bad---drea----dream---"

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚

That's it for this chapter......

I hope you will like it.....

Please do vote and comment.....

Please ignore the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏

Same Target for next chapter which is 50 votes and 15 comments....

Thank you for reading....

Take care 💗😊

I purple you 💜✨